seven

YOONGIS POV:

"Well Jimin, lets see who you will be kissing." Jin said with a wink.

I attempted to gulp but my mouth was too dry. I ended up choking while everyone stared at me.

"Woah Yoongi, you okay?" Jimin said. It actually sounded like he cared about me.

I care about hi- no. I don't. Stop thinking this Yoongi. You're straight. You know you are.

Jin spun the bottle once more and it didn't go as fast as it did before. It seemed like it spun for an eternity. It spun until it hit the person who would be kissing Jiminnie.

Me.

"Well Yoongi, it's you!" Taehyung said.

"Hmm, I guess so.." I managed to choke out. My mouth was to dry to even speak.

I grabbed ahold of Jimins wrist and dragged him outside. He started blushing as he looked back and saw the others giggling.

We went outside into the frosty air and Jimin suddenly started shivering.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him, cradling him back and forth. His hands trailed up my back and to my shoulders.

"Shouldn't we be kissing..?" Jimin asked in a confused tone.

"Hush. Let's stay like this for a while longer. It feels nice."

"Oh-Okay."

I tightened my grip on him and he slowly started to stop shivering. I pulled away from the blushing boy but he pulled me back to him again.

"Please.. I-It feels nice." Jimin mumbled.

I chuckled and kissed him on his forehead before pulling away.

"Come on, lets get this over with." I said.

Jimin slightly nodded as he closed his eyes.

"What are you doing..?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you to kiss me?" His eyes were still closed.

"Is this your first kiss?"

Jimin stayed silent and opened his puppy dog eyes.

I giggled a little before speaking again.

"I don't want to ruin your first kiss."

"It's fine. Just kiss me."

I slowly picked his arms and wrapped them around my shoulders before putting my hands on his waist.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I looked into his gleaming eyes as I took a step forward. He pressed his lips onto mine without hesitation. I was surprised as I thought I was going to be the one to kiss him. Either way, I kissed back.

I was very surprised at how good Jimin was at kissing, even if it was his first time.

I grabbed his hand and walked back into the basement.

"You two took long, we were starting to wonder if you guys were doing more than just kissing."

"Oh shut your gob Namjoon."

Everyone fell laughing as we sat down.

I couldn't stop staring into Jimins eyes.

He noticed me staring and stared back.

I don't know if it's possible.

And I thought I was straight.

But.

I think I'm in love..

With Park Fucking Jimin.

JIMINS POV:

As I kissed him I felt a slight guilt as I kissed first. I wonder if I even kissed him right. I hope I did. He was definitely a good kisser. The touch of his lips felt so smooth amongst mine.

I would give anything to relive that moment again.

I caught Yoongi staring at me as we sat down.

I started blushing immediately but couldn't stop myself from staring back.

I'm sure that I'm in love with him, I wonder is he likes me back?

Oh stupid Jimin! Of course he doesn't!
Who would love a fat, stupid, ugly person like me? He's perfect, but too perfect for me.

—————————————————

Well, that happened! Heheheh.
;))
What do you thinks gonna happen nextttt??
:))