eight

Just saying that the pics up there^^
Don't have any relation to the story, they are just random Yoonmin pics..

—————————————————

YOONGI'S POV:

Fuck. Did I really just stare into Jimins eyes for an hour straight..?

I think I got lost in his eyes.

He's so beautiful, how could I not stare?

The car ride home was so awkward.

It was about 1:30am when we finally reached his neighbourhood, but Jimin decided he shouldn't go in, and risk waking his Eomma up.

So I took him back to my place.

I offered him my bed as I wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor but he didn't want the bed.

Selfless kid, I would take the bed anyway.

I guess that just proves I'm selfish.

We were about to go to bed when I heard Jimin walk out of the room and into my bathroom.

"Jiminnie..?"

"Yeah Hyung?"

"You okay?"

"Oh, yes Hyung. Just washing my makeup off!"

"Jimin, you don't need makeup. You're beautiful just the way you are."

Silence.

I guess I went a BIT too far...

JIMIN'S POV:

Wait.

Did he-?

Did he really just call me beautiful?

I'm confused.

How could a handsome boy like him call ME beautiful.

"No." I stated.

"What do you mean 'no'?"

I walked into the bedroom and stared at him in the eyes.

"I'm not beautiful, you are."

"J-jimin."

"No Yoongi."

I put my finger on his lips.

"You're gorgeous." I whispered.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
KISSING AND SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS.
IF THIS DISTURBS YOU DO
NOT READ FURTHER.

I took my finger off his lips as he began to come closer to me.

His lips pressed against mine.

His lips felt so smooth against mine.

He bit on my bottom lip, asking for permission for his tongue to enter my mouth.

I gave him permission.

Our tongues slowly battled each other, both trying to enter each other's mouths.

He won.

His tongue slowly but forcefully entered my mouth, causing me to moan.

His hands swiftly entered my pants, feeling my stiff member.

"Woah, you're really stiff."

"It's because of you." he whispered while winking at me.

Yoongi smiled mid-kiss and chuckled and he started stroking my member slowly.

I swung my head back and moaned, it felt so good.

He continued stroking, increasing his speed.

Yoongi pulled my head back into place as he connected his lips onto mine.

"Y-Yoongi I-I'm close." I managed to mumble out, moaning a few times in-between.

He seemed like he ignored me as he continued stroking, but more rough and violently.

"Y-YOONGI!!"

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had came all over Yoongis hand.

He pulled his hand out of my pants and licked the substance off his fingers. Even dotting a little bit on my nose.

"Okay, go have a shower Jiminnie."

⚠️⚠️⚠️
END OF SEXUAL ENCOUNTERINGS
⚠️⚠️⚠️

I took a quick shower and as I came back into Yoongis bedroom, he was already fast asleep and lightly snoring.

"Goodnight Yoongi." I whispered and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

I had just got into my sleeping bag when I heard Yoongi mumble something.

"What Yoongi Hyung?"

"Come cuddle me Jiminnie."

"Hehe, okay Hyung."

I climbed onto the bed attempted to wrap my arms around Yoongi, but instead the put my arms around his waist and he pulled me closer with his arms wrapped around my back.

I snuggled into his chest, making sure I could hear his heart, and fell into a deep sleep. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time.

YOONGI'S POV:

I woke and tried to wrap Jimin securely in my arms, but I ended up hugging my self.

"Jiminnieee?" I whined.

He scared me as he walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Mmm?" He mumbled.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought you left me."

He walked into the bathroom with out saying a word and I sighed loudly, hoping he would hear me.

After a couple seconds of waiting he ran back into my bedroom, jumped on my bed and swung his arms around me, accidentally head butting me.

"Omo, im so sorry! Are you okay Hyung?"

"Yes Jiminnie, I'm okay. Are you?"

"Well yeah, but it kind of hurts." Jimin said while pouting.

I gently kissed him on his forehead where we bumped heads and pulled him into a secure hug.

"I'm glad you're okay, I don't know that I would do without you." I whispered into his ear.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Jiminnie?"

"I need to tell you something..."

I gulped as I nodded my head, signalling him to carry on.

—————————————————

Ooooo...
What do you thinks gonna happen..?