three

YOONGIS POV:
As Jimin ran out of the class I suddenly felt really guilty. How could Hoseok say that? I asked Miss Jeon if I could go and check on Jimin but she refused. I ended up begging her and she finally accepted.

I walked into the bathroom and called Jimins name out a few times. He unlocked the door and peeked out slightly before slamming it shut again.

"Jimin im sorry about Hoseok he can be a dick sometimes." I quietly whisper shouted to the sobbing boy.

"Just please leave me alone." He cried with his voice croaking.

"Come on Jimin please.. I want to help."

"How can you help me? I'm sitting in a stall crying to myself over a stupid joke."

"Just come out, please?"

Jimin unlocked the door and opened it fully, showing himself with tear stains all over his cheeks. I crouched down to him as he was sitting on the toilet lid and told him that everything was going to be okay.

"C-can I?" He whispered.

"Can you what Jimin?" I asked him as I was confused.

He swung his arms around my neck and pulled me closer. It took me a few seconds for me to realised what just happened and for me to take it all in, but in the end I accepted it and hugged back. He was upset after all.

"Hey, I know what will make you feel better. A party. There's a party going on after school at Hoseoks house." Jimins face turned from upset to annoyed in a millisecond. "Hey hey I know he upset you but I'll make sure he doesn't say anything like that again. Okay? Will you come? Please Jimin?"

He gave a slight nod and stood up. He swung his back on his shoulder, splashed some water in his face and we walked out of the toilets.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yes Yoongi?"

"Could I um.. have your number? To.. you know.. tell you when I will pick you up and stuff?"

Jimin chuckled slightly and took my phone out of my hand. He started to type his number into my phone and then walked back into the class room.

As I was about to sit down Mr Jeon whispered something into my ear.

"Well done Yoongi. I'm proud of you."

I gave her a nod and sat into my seat for the lesson to begin.