two

JIMINS POV:

Me and Taehyung were walking down the halls in the middle of an awkward silence.

"Soo.. what's your full name?" Taehyung asked me awkwardly.

"Park Jimin, what's yours?" I replied trying to sound polite.

"Kim Taehyung, but you probably already knew that as the headmaster is my dad hehe.."

"Yeah, I kinda already knew"

"You can call me Tae if you want, have you met anyone else in the school?"

"Well I did meet this really cheerful boy called, Jungkook I think? Anyway, I met him outside your fathers office and he kept saying to stay away from a group called 'UNR'. Do you know anything about it?"

"Oh yeah. Everyone knows UNR. Trust me, you do not want to get involved with them. They are mega trouble makers."

"Oh okay thanks for telling me!"

"No problem friend."

I sighed quietly at the word 'friend' as I knew that sometime in the future I would have to leave my so called friend and go to a new high school.

TIME SKIP - END OF TOUR

"And that over there are the stairs to the roof. It's always locked so don't bother trying to go up there. Okay, I think that's all, do you think you can manage your way around?" Tae questioned.

"Um I think so? Do you know how to get to the form class GFW?"

"Oh that's mine and Jungkook's form!
We can sit next to eachother if you want, there's a spare desk next to me and also one next to Min Yoongi, but I don't think you would want to sit next to that idiot."

"Yeah, I think I'd rather sit with you."

"Okay! Then it's sorted! You can sit next to me! Come on let's go!" Tae grabbed me by the wrist and ran across he halls to our form room. It was a very colourful room full with pastel colours and I could tell that I would love this classroom already.

"Ah okay there here! Students settle down, I have an announcement to make. We have a new student joining us in the school. Jimin, would you like to introduce yourself?" A kind looking woman asked me, giving me a warm smile.

"Oh uh sure!" I said quite quietly.
"Hi my name is Jimin and I like to d-"

That's when I saw him.

He looked so beautiful I couldn't look away.

I could stare into his eyes forever.

"Oi Yoongi! The new kids staring at you!" Someone shouted across the class. That snapped me out of my daydream.

The dreamy boy looked up from his notebook and looked at me directly into my eyes. We made eye contact for a good few seconds and then I decided to carry on introducing myself.

"Sorry about that hehe.. anyway, I like to draw, go to the park-"

"HAHA PARK JIMIN LIKES TO GO TO THE PARK!" A student shouted from the back of the class room. He had black hair and kinda looked sort of looked like a horse.
(hehe sorry hoseok)

"All right Hoseok settle down. It's not that funny. Carry on deary."

I opened my mouth but no sound came out. I was too embarrassed to speak. I took one look at Tae and tears started to prickle up in my eyes. I had had enough. I ran past Miss Jeon and straight into the male toilets. I locked myself in a stool and cried for what felt like an eternity.

"J-Jimin?" A voice said. I didn't recognise it at all.

I wiped my tears off my face and unlocked the bathroom stall. It was him. The one and only Min Yoongi.