fifteen

AUTHORS POV:

They woke up to the sound of Jimins alarm.

"Aish! Turn it off!" Yoongi shouted.

"Yoongi shut up!" Jimin shouted back while sitting up to turn off the alarm.

"Come on, tell me." Jimin said while crossing his arms.

"Tell you what?"

Yoongi sat up with his hands laying on Jimins thighs.

"Tell me what happened last night."

Yoongi stayed silent as he looked down.

"Yoongi? You don't have to say if it upsets you.."

"No. You're my boyfriend. I should tell you."

Yoongi gave a sigh before speaking again.

"Well um, I kinda snapped at my parents. They called you a rat and got mad at me for being gay so I kinda, shouted at them. I mentioned seeing Jun Ki and then they got really mad and kicked my door down after I had locked it. I tried hiding in my wardrobe but they found me and hit me until a passed out. I woke up crying and decided to come here. I'm sorry for causing you trouble like this but I really needed to see you. You're the only one who can calm me down. I love you Jimin."

"Oh Yoongi, I love you too."

TIME SKIP:END OF SCHOOL

At school, everyone welcomed Jimin back and cared for him. They made sure he was alright at all times.

For the first time since the crash, Hoseok had come to school.

Yoongi was waiting by his locker for Jimin, as Yoongi practically lived in Jimin and Taes house now.

"Yoongi?"

"Hoseok. What do you want?"

"I want you."

"What?"

Hoseok slammed Yoongis locker shut and pushed him against it, his arms either side of Yoongi.

"Yoongi Hyung, I have loved you for so long. Please be mine."

Before Yoongi could answer, Hoseok had already started to kiss him.

Yoongi tried to push him away, but he was weak and Hoseok was strong, so he failed to do so.

Instead of trying to push him away again, Yoongi decided to try to shout, but Hoseok took this as a sign to use his tongue.

This was unlucky timing for Yoongi.

As Yoongi finally managed to get away from Hoseok, he saw a very hurt Jimin with tears running down his shocked face.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted as he ran towards the sobbing boy.

Jimin ran into the boys toilets and locked himself in the stall furthest away from the door.

Soon after he had locked himself in, he heard someone come after him.

"Jimin? Jimin, it's not what is looks like.
Jiminnie please."

"You do not get to call me Jiminnie. Not after what you did."

"Jimin im sorry, he forced himself onto me. I tried to push him away but, he was too strong."

"How am I supposed to believe you Yoongi?"

"Jimin, you know me. You know I wouldn't intentionally hurt you. I told you while you were in the coma that I would never hurt you. Jiminnie, you know that I love you, more than anything. I love you and only you. I can't live without you so why would I do something that cruel to you?"