six

YOONGI POV:
When I parked the car in front of Hoseoks house, Jimin went to open his door but I stopped him. I quickly got out of the car, ran to the other side and opened the door for Jimin. He started to blush and hid his face but luckily I still saw it. ;))

JIMINS POV:

I can't believe Yoongi actually opened the door for me. My heart started beating so loud I was afraid Yoongi would hear it. I started blushing so I hid my face quickly, but I think Yoongi must have seen because he was giggling behind his hand.
He looked so hot in his outfit it was hard to resist the urge to kiss him.

Sorry guys I'm trying to add pictures but they just don't want to load.. :'((

YOONGIS POV:

Jimin looks so cute when he's blushing. I just think th- no Yoongi. Why are you falling for a boy you just met. And your straight. You don't like boys. Stop calling for him. He's too cute for you anyway. You need a bad boy. Oh but chimchim is tooooo cuteee. No! Yoongi stop!

AUTHORS POV:

Yoongi signalled Jimin to follow him inside Hoseoks house. They knocked on the door and waited patiently for Hoseok to open.

No answer..

They decided to just go into the house but no one was there.

They went into the basement and everyone was sleeping.

"Kookie, Tae?" Jimin ran over to my passed out friends who were cuddling on the small leather couch. Kookie mumbled something and then suddenly shot up from his sleep, hitting Jimin in his head.

"Ouchhh!" Jimin pouted. Yoongi suddenly ran over to check if he was alright.

"Hey, you okay Jiminnie?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah fine Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin replied with a small smile. Yoongi smiles back.

Hoseok finally woke up.

"Oh, hey guys!" He said, slurring his words. It was obvious he was drunk.

"Oh hey Hoseok, where did they party go?" Yoongi said while looking around the basement.

"Oh yeah.. about that. We kinda got busted after half an hour, I guess the neighbours called the cops on us or something. Anyway the cops came and me, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin came down here to hide while everyone else had to leave."

Yoongi gave a small sigh and patted Hoseok on the head.

"Well done you stupid idiot."

Jimin giggled at his silly Hyung which caused Yoongi to blush a little.

"Hey, I know! Let's play spin the bottle!" Jungkook announced.

Once they all agreed, they took a beer bottle glass and all sat in a circle.

Jimin felt a bit nervous but was slightly hoping he would end up with Yoongi. Little did he know, Yoongi was thinking hoping the same thing, even if he tried to deny it..

Jin asked if everyone was ready and spin the bottle for the first time. It landed on Hoseok. Jin spun it again and it landed on Namjoon. Everyone 'oohed' and Namjoon got a big angry.

"Why in the heavens would I fall in love with a horse?"
(Again, Sorry Hoseok hehe)

After a couple more rounds of Jin and Namjoon, Tae and Hoseok, and Jungkook and Jin, it hit Jungkook and Tae. Little did each other know was that they both have had a crush on eachother for a long time, so both of them were really looking forward to the kiss. They could choose either to go outside and do it in private, or do it in front of the others. Of course they chose in private, who wouldn't?

After they closed the door they both fell into a fit of giggles as they tried to find eachother in the darkness. It was 9:00 in Winter so it turned dark quite quickly. Tae found Jungkooks cheeks and cupped them in his hands.
"You are so cute" he whispered, loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Jungkook was happy that it was dark outside otherwise Tae would have seen him blushing.

Tae leaned forward and pressed his lips against jungkooks. It was a short kiss but they both felt so pleasured by it. Tae loved the touch of Jungkooks lips on his, he had wanted this for a long time, longer that he can remember actually.

They both walked back into the room hand in hand.

"Did it go well?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook and Tae nodded awkwardly as they sat back down, still holding hands.

Jin spun the bottle again.

It was spinning and spinning and spinning.

It felt like it was never going to stop.

Until it did.

And it landed on Jimin.