twentytwo

my bias and bias wreckers :))

——————————————————————————————

AUTHORS POV:

-FOUR YEARS LATER-

"Jiminnie I'm home!"

Yoongi now worked as a music producer at BigHit Entertainment.

"Yoongi Hyung come here!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen with a cranky throat.

Yoongi walked into to see Jimin with tears falling quickly down his face.

He quickly ran over to Jimin.

"Jiminnie are you okay?" Yoongi kissed Jimins cheek before his own eyes started watering.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's the onions."

Yoongi laughed before putting his hand on Jimins stomach.

He bent down and faced Jimins stomach.

"How's my little prince?"

Jimin giggled as Yoongi stood back up.

"And how's my king?" Yoongi left a soft kiss on Jimins plump lips.

*DING DONG*

"Oh, it's probably the guys. I asked them to come over." Jimin said, putting the knife down.

"I'll get it." Yoongi said before leaving another kids on Jimins lips and walking to the door.

"Hey guys." Yoongi said, gesturing them to come inside.

Namjoon and Seokjin had already had a child, Jin Sung, who was only seven months old.

"Awh how's my little godchild!" Jimin walked up to the baby carrier.

"Hello little boy!" Jimin gently undone the baby carried belt and scooped the baby into his arms.

"Awh so adorable." He rocked the baby back and forth before sitting onto the sofa with the rest of the guys.

"How far along are you now Jimin?" Tae asked.

"5 months." Jimin said while patting his stomach.

"Cute little baby bump." Jungkook said. He turned to look at Tae and linked their hands together.

"When can we have a baby?" Jungkook pouted.

"You're only nineteen Jungkook!" Tae laughed.

-

-

"Bye guys!" Jimin said as the other guys walked down and out of the apartment building.

"Come on, lets sleep now." Yoongi said, wrapping his arms around Jimins waist from behind and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Okay." Jimin turned around and kissed  Yoongis cheek. "Lets go."

They got into bed and cuddled until they fell asleep.

-

-

*BUZZ BUZZ*

The alarm clock went off.

Jimin reaches his arm out and turned it off before turning around again, not opening his eyes.

He stretched his arm out, expecting to feel Yoongi but, he wasn't there.

"Yoongi where are you?" Jimin whispered before stepping out of the bed.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Yoongi standing by the oven with his back turned to Jimin.

Jimin tiptoed up to Yoongi and tapped his shoulder.

"JESUS FUCK!" Yoongi shouted as he turned around.

"Yoongi! We have a baby here! Mind your language!" Jimin whispered.

"Jiminnie, Prince, I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered, placing his hands on Jimins waist.

"We have the checkup today Yoongi."

"Oh yes! We will be able to see you Prince!" Yoongi said, bending down to face Jimins stomach.

-

-

"Park Jimin?"

"Coming!" Jimin took Yoongis hand as he followed the doctor into the ultrasound room.

He lied down onto the hospital bed and took his shirt off, revealing his baby bump.

"How far along are you?" The doctor asked Jimin.

"Five months."

"You are surprisingly big for five months."

The doctor put the jelly like liquid into Jimins stomach and put the ultrasound stick on after.

"Right so I just need to find your-oh my."

The doctor had a very surprised look on his face.

"What is it doctor?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi squeezed Jimins hand.

"You're-You're having twins..."

———————————————————————————————————

:))

It's nearly the end I'm cryinnngg.

Sorry if there's typos I didn't check it heheh.

•C•