W

JIMIN

Okay. 

So his bro is a fortune teller.

Jimin followed Jeongguk secretly, as if he was about to get caught.

He knows he can't, but it was just amusing for Jimin pretending to be a human being.

Jeongguk walked slowly, so they 'both' reached the 'Jin-Worldwide fortune' shop 20 minutes later. 

Jeongguk screamed, ''HYUUUNGGGG, whuzz up? Why did you call me?''

''I need you to get me a special plant from Busan, I would go myself, but you know I'm busy and I don't want let my wife alone with our kids.'', Jin explained.

Jeongguk wondered, '' What kind of plant? Why do you need it?''

Jin responded, ''It's for a special customers wish', so can you get it for me, pleasseeeee fortune kookieeeeee?''

JEONGGUK

''Don't call me that you piece of-''

Why does he always have to call me that. 

But okhay if I'm a fortune kookie, than somebody can eat me hehe

''piece of- uhm''

Jin replied, '' Yeah go on fortune kookie and I'm gonna beat ur fckng ass''

''Okay hyung, since I have Vacation for now, I can get you this SpECiAl plant.''

Jin mentioned, ''Thank you. Oh uhm, you can take Jennie with you if you want.''

Maybe she will suck my dick hmhm.

Maybe not. 

And I think that will be the case. 

But u kno

Never give up ho(e)pe. 

Jimin was really suprised, the shop looked so glittery. 

Purple curtains, Green table, golden cards. 

It was so sparkly. 

He was never this near to a fortune teller. 

He wished, he could ask him, what his future would look like.

If he would be stuck in here for the rest of his life or if he might have a happy ending?

But he knew he couldn't, so he tried to get some deflection. 

JEONGGUK

Fuck, I wanted to watch porn tonight and now I have to get him this plant. But it's okhay Jennie can be my porn. 

--- --- --- --- ---

Sometimes I just feel like posting some shorter chapters. 

b

y

e

.

:>