S

Jeongguk and Jennie were making theories on the way back home.

But Jimin didn't wanted to hear anything about it, thus he sighed.

He stared out of the window of the car and analyzed the sunset.

'Was it already evening?', he thought.

They stopped at a rast-area to eat something.

Jimin was desperatly watching them eating, he questioned himself, how it would be to have something in his mouth again.

Yes

Exactly what you think of right now.

A

Sandwich, what else?

JIMIN

I feel like they are almost my friends, even though I'm invisible and they don't even know that something like a ghost is following them for 2 days.

Or maybe I just don't feel so alone because I had some action in my everyday life.

After they ate they wanted to rest outside and settled on a bench.

Jennie kind of whispered, ''Jeongguk, I know we are always taking things not serious and make fun of eachother in a sexual way and I also know that it's not the right time to say this but I kinda feel attra-''

Jennie got interrupted by Jeongguk, ''Jennie, sorry to interrupt you, but I have to tell you something...I know I'm always telling you to suck me off or things like this, but tbh I-I.. uhm..''

Even Jimin got curious what he wanted to confess.

''The thing is.. uhm...OH WAIt, Jin is calling me'', Jeongguk felt at ease.

He cleared his throat, ''Helloooo Hyung, what kind of people do u kno, duh?? Are you a secret murderer? Just in case let me know, so that I can-''

Jeongguk got caught off, ''Wtf is wrong with you? And what the hell? No? I just called u to ask if u got my plant haha.''

Jeongguk said, ''Boi I have ur fucking, motherfcking plant, but this place was scary tho.''

Jin answered, ''It's extra to scare some dumb kids like you, that are curious about every kind of shit.''

Jeongguk sighed, ''Yeah, of course.''

Jin replied, ''Oh, and bro one thing, wait with what you wanted to confess, today the stars are not shining that bright for u''

Jeongguk was shoked, ''Hyung, I know u're a fortune teller, but I have to admit this is scary''

Jin laughed and said goodbye.

JEONGGUK

Yeah, he is right. I don't have to tell it now. I wasn't going to do it anyway. It's just, I don't even know how to explain it. I have to get it off my mind, but I'm scared. The only one who knows, is Jin.

And maybe it's better?

— — — — —

I need some kink in my life.

H
E
L
P
.