U

JIMIN

I know I shouldn't, but I followed Jeongguk and this girl Jennie.

I sat in the backseats, while he was driving.

I'm feeling like a weird psycho, stalking them, but I just feel lonely.

And I also need some action, so

why not?

They can't see me at all, so what should be the problem.

Jeongguk sighed, ''Omfg, my legs. This was a long way to Busan.''

Meanwhile Jennie was sleeping .

He gave her a glance.

JIMIN

Why is Jeongguk looking so hot.

Damn.

If he would take his shirt off, I would have a boner now.

The locality had a very strange atmosphere. All over empty industrial buildings.

Jennie said, ''I thought you brother send you here to get a plant, not to be involved in a murder''

JEONGGUK

What the hell is this place.

''Yeah haha, but I think we have to go this way, my brother told me to knock on a green door when I'm here''

Jenny replied, ''Jeongguk, I see no green door.''

I looked around and finally I saw a hidden door, behind some boxes.

This would really be a place attending a murder.

We knocked on that door and a woman came out, ''Jeongguk? Right? Your brother was calling me, he told me to give you this plant, be careful of it, okay?''

She didn't even let us in.

Suspicious.

What is this place?

The woman shut the door right away and that blew my bangs out of my face.

Jennie was shocked, ''Who was that? And why is everything here so mistrustful. I don't feel comfortable here Jeongguk.''

''I dont kno, but it looks illegal''

''But okhay, my brother often gets his stuff at places like this, I think it's normal in this kind of business''

Jennie answered, ''Uhm, okhay''

Jimin was still behind them, wondering what that special plant was.

He was curious, so he used his ability of being invisible to get a look on what is behind that closed doors.

He expected the doors to be closed, since Jeongguk had to knock as Jin told him. But they were open.

Only one man sitting right behind that door, watching some youtube Videos.

It was quiet dark in this building and it looked very dirty and old. As if the building was being empty for 50 years.

Jimin went further into the building, it didn't looked that suspicious.

It's clichee that a building like this has to be involved in crimes, he thought.

But after a while he reached a room, without a door.

A dimmed lightning came out of this room.

Jimin automatically tipped slower and more carefully.

It's just his natural intuition.

He proceeded going slowly till he went into the room.

He saw the woman from just now laughing and talking to some other people.

Also there was some smoke in the air.

Suddenly some man from behind shouted.

''HEY, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?''

— — — — —

Yooo whuzz up, I have to study for maths #yeaaaahhhh

O
K
.