D

The next few days were hard for everyone. 

Jeongguk was visiting Jisoo as often as he could, even though she didn't want to see him either at first, she then realized Jeongguk has nothing to do with what Jin did to her. 

So Jeongguk helped her as much as he could, as well as Jimin. 

He still couldn't believe what he did to them. 

It's not only that he cheated on Jisoo, he let down his children as well. 

Jeongguk just couldn't watch all that happen, thus he wanted to help Jisoo as much as he can. 

He and Jimin often went out with Namjoon, Jooheon and Jackson. 

Because of Jin, the children and Chaelin were able to see Jimin, unlike teh rest of the world. 

Due to being able to be more social, Jimin was getting more comfortable with his situation.

Jooheon was playing in the sand with his younger brothers. 

All of sudden Namjoon began to cry. 

He injured his hand with broken glass. 

''Why tf are their broken glass pieces in the sand? These motherfucking kids these days.'', Jeongguk sighed. 

As Jeongguk looked closer the glass was stuck deep in this hand. 

Namjoon didn't stop crying, so Jimin and him decided to go to the hospital with him. 

They drove Jackson and Jooheon home and arrived at the hospital after a while.

''Uncle Jeongguk, my hand hurts so muchhhh'', Namjoon cried out. 

''Don't cry Joonie, it will be okay''

Jimin smiled at the sight he had in front of him. 

Jeongguk looked like a fucking caring dad. 

Not that he was his daddy heh

But fr he would be a fucking great dad. 

The assistent called out Namjoons name and they went into the medical room. 

''Hello Namjoon, I'm your doctor, what happened to your hand, can you tell me where it hurts?''

''Here it hurts so much, Mr. Doctor''

''Oh, Mr. Jeon that doesn't look good, theres much blood flowing out of his hand even though it happened hours ago, right?''

''Yes, it happend I think 2 hours ago and the blood didn't stop coming out of his wound''

''I think we have to sew the wound as soon as possible, to prevent it from an infection, CL could you please get me the needle and desinfectant stuff.''

''Yes, I'll be right back'', she answered.

Jimin's eyes widened.

Jeongguk watched her going through the door. 

''She has a boyfriend haha'', the doctor let out. 

''Haha no, no I'm fine, I'm gay'', Jeongguk responded. 

''Okay, well then' haha, my fault'', the doctor blushed shyly. 

CL came back with the desinfectant stuff and the doctor sew Namjoon's wound. 

The car ride was filled with theories and speculations. 

''Jeongguk, I tell you, this fucking bitch is the bitch I saw when you got that plant. You know she opened the door for you and then you went in. I went in as well and came into a room, I saw her in there and I think she saw me too.''

''But how?'', Jeongguk tried to clear everything in his mind. 

''Idk man, but she fucking followed me with her eyes there, idk nobody else saw me but I didn't get rid of the feeling that she saw me and I think at that medical room she saw me too, but pretended she didn't.'' Jimin tried to explain. 

Meanwhile Namjoon was sleeping in the backseats. 

''Yeah, it was definitly her, she just changed her haircolor, but I can remember her face too''

Namjoon was still complaining about his wound so Jimin and Jeongguk decided to buy him icecream. 

''What icecream do you want Joonie?'', Jeongguk asked. 

''Uncle, I want chocolate and vanilla''

''2 scoops of ice Joonie, I think 1 is enough'', Jeongguk declared. 

''Man just give him those 2 scoops, he injured his hand, today is a special day for more ice cream'', Jimin announced. 

Namjoon looked really happy after what he's heard. 

''Thank you uncle, Jiminnnn'' he cutely turned his body to him and hugged his leg. 

Jimin smiled and patted his head. 

''But just today. Joonie'', Jimin laughed. 

''Yes, uncle Jiminnnn''

Jimin warmed from the inside. 

Someone just called him uncle. 

''Uhm, who tf is this kid talking to'' the ice lady asked Jeongguk with a weirded out face. 

''Why complainin hoe? Just let the kid be a child as long as he can be, stop judging and give him his ice''

''Okay, no need to be that salty''

The lady gave Namjoon the ice with a fake smile on her face. 

Jeongguk gave her a last death glance before they left and Jimin just had to laugh. 

''It's so funny to see how people react when you're talking to me haha, like they think you're fucking insane''

''Yeah you should be happy nobody has to see how ugly you are'', Jeongguk mentioned. 

''That's not what you dic-''

''Boi shut up, here's a 5 year old kid, I don't want him to be a pervert at this age and see him rubbing his D on some kids on elementary school like you may did''

''Shut up boi'', Jimin laughed.

--- --- --- --- ---

Wtf I didn't upload 4 a fucking month. 

I hate fucking teacher, that are giving your grades based on if they like you or not. 

Like fuck off you fake hoe, why are u a fucking teacher if u can't be objective about grades. 

but yeah okhay 

omg I'm reading so much horoscopes and card readings, I'm so fucking addic(k)ted. 

ok

b

y

e

.

edit: OMG I'M FUCKING #2 IN JIKOOKFF WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK OMG WHAT WHYYYYY