A

JIMIN

No, please no. 

That won't happen. 

It just can't. 

How am I supposed to live without Jeongguk?

If he dies than something in me dies too. 

I will kill all of them if they kill Jeongguk. 

I don't fucking care if it's his brother or whatever. 

''HEY, ALL GUNS DOWN THERE! I SAID PUT THAT FUCKING GUNS DOWN!''

Chaelin dropped the gun. 

''You have the right to remain silence. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.''

The police came. 

More sirens. 

There are more on the way. 

Chaelin, Jin and the others were handcuffed. 

Youngbae and Minzy tried to escape, but failed. 

Chaelin was laughing ''YOU will never find the fucking box with all the answers to this hahaha''

''Wait. What fucking box?'' Jeongguk spit out the last time to Chaelin.

Chaelin laughed further ''Did you really think that was all?''

She got caught off by the police officers and told to shut the fuck up. 

Jimin and Jeongguk were still in shock, they couldn't move. 

''Yes, one death, the others are okay, send some over'', the policeman reported by his walky talky.

They didn't need to check Jisoo's pulse to make sure it's a death. 

It was clearly a headshot. 

Not something you want to see. 

Not something Jimin or Jeongguk would expect to see.

They were still speechless. 

Tears fell down on Jeongguk's cheek and he kneeled down to Jisoo, who was going to be in a deathbag in some moments ''Jisoo, you didn't deserve this. I'll repay everything. You'll see. And I will take care of your kids. I will raise them, so they will be the children you wanted them to be. You didn't deserve this..'' his sobbing interrupted his sentences ''I hope you are in paradise now, cause this earth was hell for you''. 

''I will take care of your children, too Jisoo. Jeongguk and I. We will raise them together. Even if I didn't know you for that long, I know you were an honorable person'' Jimin needed to say goodbye too. 

Even the policeman had kind of teary eyes hearing that. 

More policemen arrived and pulled the others in their car ''I'm a policeman and I have to stay objective about such situations, but what you did is disgusting.''

''THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING END, I'M WARNING YALL, I'LL MAKE SURE THEY KILL ALL OF YOU'', was the last thing Chaelin said before the door of the police car was closed. 

Jeongguk was freed by the police officers and went out of the building to see that Namjoon, Jooheon and Jackson were sitting in one of the 5 police cars. Jimin freed himself, cause still he was invisible for everyone except Jeongguk and his family. 

One of the police officers took Jeongguk to the side. 

''Hey you are Jeon Jeongguk right?''