P

Jin left the shop as soon as Jeongguk arrived. 

''Why are you in such a rush, hyung?'',Jeongguk asked. 

''My friends are waiting for an hour now I think, I have to go, I totally forgot that we wanted to go out today. Take good care of the shop.'', Jin gasped

JEONGGUK

Well, it isn't the first time I have to take care of the shop. 

I'm used to it now. 

But the thing is, Jisoo, his wife, is home alone all day, with the kids. 

Okay it's not that he's not home 24/7, but I think he's only home at night. 

Since our parents died, I'm living together with them and my three nephews, Namjoon, Jackson and Jooheon. 

Jooheon is the oldest, he's 10. Namjoon is 5 and jackson is the youngest. He's 3 years old. 

Namjoon is always watching K-dramas with his mom. 

His favorite is ''Goblin''. 

It's so cute seeing him always talking about his dream to be an actor some day as well.

He's always like, ''Mommmm, I want to play a role on TV toooo, I want to be an actor mommyyy''

Jisoo really is a good wife. She's always taking care so good of them all. 

Sometimes she wants to go out with her girls too, so I have to watch over her kids, but it's okay, since I like being around them. It gives me chills. 

I wonder, what it feels like having a partner. 

I wonder, what it feels like sucking a dick. 

I think the second one is, what I'm craving more for. 

hehe

As soon as I discovered gay porn, it was the day I felt some kind of addic(k)ted. 

I often watch the ones by Taehyung and Hoseok. 

I think they are superstars in the world of porn. Even overseas. 

So what I was trying to say was, as soon as I discovered guys sucking dicks, I wanted someone to suck my dick. 

I whispered to myself, ''Can somebody please suck my dick?''

I wondered what it would feel like having some males lips around my hard dick. 

But I also want to suck someones dick. 

Being on my knees, sucking it with passion and then look up to cross eyes with ma boy. 

Jeongguk was in the mood of watching some porn.

He knew Jin had no camera installed in his shop, so he locked the shop and moved into the smaller room in the back of the shop. The room where he was drinking alcohol the last time. 

Jimin also followed him.

Jeongguk, ''Omg, why do I have such thoughts right now, I'm getting really needy.''

He took out his phone. 

''Maybe some porn?'', he whispered. 

Jimin was delighted and excited. 

''So if he's gonna be watching porn then maybe I will be seeing his dick in some minutes?'',Jimin said to himself. 

Jeongguk sounded excited too as he read the title of the pornvideo.