C

-----

Coffee splashed all over the ground. 

''Jisoo, are you still that distracted? Jin is an asshole I know, but you should go on, you can't be that unbalanced the whole time, remember? You have children, even if  Jin doesn't care about them, you should.''

''I know Minzy I know, but-''

''There's no but, get over Jin, to even get you out of your apartment was hard enough for me, but please, I know you have a hard time now, but please, just try to don't think about it too much.'', Minzy interrupted her. 

Jisoo smiled slightly ''Yeah, I think you're right, but there's something I found out about him long time ago, it was not only that he was cheating on me with this bitch Chaelin, he lied to me all the time, I found tons of money that was hidden in the basement. Idk how he got this shit, but I heard him on the phone some night. I think he was talking to Chaelin, I pretended to sleep, but I heard him talking from the bathroom. He was really nervous and shit and always was like, ''you have to do it, it's for the money'' or some other day he was like ''did you get that stuff? You know that this is really dangerous, nobody is allowed to find out about it''. I was so fucking curious about this shit. And now I found this money. What is he doing? I think I have to tell the police about it. I don't want him to put our kids in danger''

Minzy looked shocked and nervous too ''Jisoo, you know we are friends for so long now and I would always give you a good advice about something like this, but I don't think it is a good idea to tell the police. What if it isn't what it looks like? You know rumors will spread about it.''

''I don't fucking care about rumors. I want my kids to be safe. And.. oh wait, omg it is 4PM I have to take the kids from school and Kindergarden. Bye Minzy''

''Oh is it really that late? bye, take care.'', she smiled. 

------

It was 9PM. 

Jimin wanted to go for a walk. 

The air was fresh and warm, even at a late hour, the sun about to go down. 

A normal summernight.

He put on his headphones and listened to some chill RnB beats.

JIMIN

Wow. 

Who had ever thought that my life would turn this great. 

I was stuck in this prison and made this prison my home. 

When I think back at my universe, I don't even wanna go back 'home'. 

Jeongguk is like the soulmate and dick-sucking partner I always knew I had, but never saw. 

But damn, this boi was really skilled in bed since the beginning, even tho he never had a man before-

Jimin bumped into a street lamp. 

He really has to take his eyes on his road, not on the sky when he is walking. 

''Damn, that hurt'', he sighed. 

While scratching his head his eyes fell on two people, both looking very familiar to him. 

Since it was darker now, they didn't see him. 

He hid behind a wall and eavesdropped them. 

''Jin, we have to do it, she knows too much, it's too dangerous for us to let that situation be like it is, we really have to do something about it''

''I know, but how?''

''We'll figure out how, it's not the first time we do something like this''

''Yeah I know, but it has to happen fast, Chaelin, you know Minzy is doing her best, but we really have to be fast''

Jimin whispered to himself, ''What the fuck is going on here, Jin and Chaelin? This is Chaelin? CL from the hospital? The woman from the old fabric, where Jeongguk got this plant for Jin? Wtf is going on right now? I fucking knew there was something wrong with him and Chaelin''

Before Jimin could even turn around he felt something really painfull on his head. 

Someone just hit him to the point where he lost his consciousnes 5 seconds later. 

A last glance on who knocked him out revealed, it was a girl, whom he couldn't recognize. 

''So eavesdropping huh?'', was the last thing Jimin could hear before losing his consciousnes. 

--- --- --- --- ---

Omg this book has 3.5k views, I wasn't even expecting to reach 1k haha. 

Thanks for reading my book to get your daily dose of shit. 

idk what to do with ma life man

Do I even have a life 

ok 

b

y

e

.