4

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Jimin asks through the phone. Sighing, I rub my forehead in frustration. "You're not allowed to, Jimin-ah."

"Look, how about you file a l-"

"Jimin, I already told you. It'll be easy for him to get out of it, he's super rich."

"Aish! But you can't just go there like that! What if he ra-"

"Yah!" I shout as I pull the door open and exit the apartment. Jimin is a great friend, I'll have to admit. But the con is that, he can be really annoying.

"Don't jinx it, pabo!"

"Alright alright! Call me immediately if anything happens. Don't hesitate, got it?"

"Ye ye, I'll be off now, eomma. Don't call me when I'm at work. Bye!" Before he can say anything else, I quickly hang up and sigh in relieve.

Tae's not that big of a jerk, right?

-

"Why am I not surprised..." I mumble to myself as I gawk at the mansion before me.

Yes, mansion.

After his driver drops me off, a male servant appears out of nowhere and leads me over to the man's office. He's obviously careful as he knocks on the door, as if measuring the suitable force to put on the wooden material. A familiar deep voice comes from the inside,

"Come in." And then the door is opened.

"Sir, I brought Miss Kim."

"Good, you may leave." After bowing, the servant leaves the room; leaving me and Taehyung who's reading a book on his armchair.

"You're not late this time, hm?" He raises one of his eyebrows as he asks, eyes still on the book.

"Yeah. Seems like it."

"That's good. I like improvements. Honestly, I'd like for you to clean my house but as you can see, the other maids here had already kept it pretty clean. So, since I'm not-" His words are interrupted by his own fits of coughing, which I'd say is quite violent since his face became red almost instantly.

"As I was saying, *coughs* *clears throat* I'm not feeling very well. So all you need to do is stay by my side, and do what I tell you to do. Got it?"

Swell. Today's gonna be a long day.

"First of all, go make me food. I'm hungry."

-

"That jerk." I mumble to myself as I cook. I'm supposed to be wrapped up in my blanket, watching my dramas at home but here I am instead, being a freaking cook.

What did I even do to deserve this?!

"Aish!" I turn and grab onto the bottle of salt at the side and open it's lid, about to pour the whole thing into the pan of food--- until I see a maid giving me a suspicious look from the corner of my eye.

Darn it.

Clearing my throat, I slowly put down the bottle and try to act like I didn't just try to kill the amazingly annoying CEO of the biggest company in Korea. After I'm finished with the kitchen, I make my way over to his study again while trying my best not to spit in his food.

Hold it, Hyunnie. Hold it. You wouldn't want your DNA in him.

I stand outside the room, about to knock when the man's violent coughings once again interrupted me. I instinctively wince a little at it. You can tell how much it must've hurt just by the sound.