5

I don't think I'm one who gets flustered easily. But when you accidentally walk into people changing, I suppose you can't help it. And that's exactly what's happening to me right now.

I stand frozen to the ground with the door handle in a hand as a wide eyed, half naked Taehyung stares back at me. He was surprised. He was flustered too. But then, he pulls on a smug expression and says, "Whoops. You got me there. Wanna join me?"

Flustered and utterly embarrassed, I turn and slam the door shut; my face feels hot and is probably beet red now. It's not like I've never seen him like that. Why am I reacting like this? Was it because I haven't seen him in a while? Or was it the way his body changed and turned more muscular..?

Okay, what the hell, Kim Hyunji. Stop it. Remember, you hate his guts to the moon and back.

As I squeeze my eyes shut in embarrassment, the door behind me opens. It took me all I have to swallow the scream that had came up half way in my throat.

"T-the head house maid told me to inform you about a phone call to the estate from a certain 'Mr. Jeon'. Please be sure that you call him back, bye!" I blabber and without stopping to breathe, I turn on my heels to walk away.

"Stop right there." To his firm voice, my feet automatically comes to a stop. "Come in. I need your help with something."

The creaking of the door and sound of his footstep tells that he had disappeared into the room. I can't help but groan internally.

What now?!

Reluctantly, I turn and walk into the room -it's size too big for a one-person bedroom- just as he appears from the dressing room with a small box in his hand, still with only a pair of dress pants on.

Oh great. Just great.

I take in a silent deep breath and force my eyes to meet his.

No matter how tempted you are, don't look at his torso. Just, no.

"What do you need my help with, sir?" He lands his butt on the bed and with a hand, gestures for me to move closer. "Don't worry, I won't touch you." He smiles. Reluctantly, I move to stand closer to him.

Reminder to self : Always bring a pepper spray.

"I just need you to help me with these." He puts the box in my hand and turns his back towards me. The small box turns out to be a box of muscle pain relieving patches.

The room falls into silence as the only sound is the sound of paper as I rip it off of the patch. As I silently work on pasting the patches on his back, he seem to be deep in thought. I wonder what's going on in that head of his. He used to be so cheerful. So carefree. But now, it's like he's another person.

He's no longer the Taehyung I know. He's not my Taetae anymore.

"Hyunji-yah.. Do you still remember?" His voice is soft and quiet as they break the silence. "Every time I hurt myself, you'd drag me to the nurses' office and nag at me for being clumsy. Don't you.. don't you miss those times?" I stop moving. The memories come rushing into my head, and I smile to myself.

I smile to myself, until-

"Oppa! Stop moving! You're making this hard for me!" Chaeun's voice rings through the empty hallway, followed by Taehyung's laughter. My grip on the lunch bag in my hand tightens slightly.

Of course he's with her. Why do I even bother? I have to walk away.  I have to. But I just can't help it. My body seem to have the ability to move on it's own as I lean against the door and peek in. My heart drops at the sight.