The Forest

You sat in your room, forced to stay there for the next few hours. Your sister had lied to your parents about you and so they'd beaten you and locked you in your room. You sat facing the window looking at the forest. It was rumoured a faceless woman wandered the forest, killing anyone who trespassed. But you felt something drawing you there. Your mother came in

Mom: Listen Y/N, I'm taking your sister and your father to town to get something for her birthday in a few days. You stay right here and don't even think of leaving. If you do leave your room, you'll regret it.

You ignored her, nodding a little. Your mother hit you and walked off. You waited for the car to leave before you grabbed the key for your bedroom windows and climbed out of the window, landing on the ledge just below.  Then you hopped onto the grass and ran towards the forest, tears streaming from your eyes. If there really was a faceless woman, she could probably free you from this hell of a family. You wiped your tears and sat against a tree, curling up into a ball. You heard sounds approaching you and looked up to see Slenderwoman. You braced yourself for your death, but she didn't kill you. Instead she knelt down and lifted your chin up so you looked at her.

Slender: Hello there little child, what are you doing out here?

She asked with a surprisingly calm and kind voice. You sniffled and told her about how your family had neglected you and never even shown the slightest bit of affection towards you. She looked shocked and used one of her tentacles to wipe away your tears. Instinctively, you reached up and grabbed the tentacle. It was smooth and felt a little bit like leather. She gently picked you up into her arms.

Slender: My name is Slenderwoman. What's yours?

Y/N: Y-Y/N

Slender: That's a very sweet name
She hugged you gently and kissed your forehead. You sniffed a little and smiled at her. She stroked your hair and rubbed your back gently.

Slender: How'd you like to live with me, Y/N?
You eagerly accepted and she teleported you to her house. You held onto her tentacle firmly. It wrapped around your waist and you smiled at Slenderwoman. You yawned and fell asleep against her. She smiled as she laid you on the bed and turned to leave. You kept holding her tentacle

Y/N: Don't go. Please, stay

You begged her. She sighed and laid next to you.

Slender mind: He is so cute. Wonder if he'd ever call me his mother? Possibly not but still.

She smiled at your sleeping form, holding you close as you both slept. She decided to introduce you to the others later on tomorrow. Right now you needed rest