Spin The Bottle

You were sat in your room bored. There wasn't really much to be done. Benny popped out through the TV to see how you were doing.

"You ok Y/N?", she asked you. You looked up suddenly at her.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Although I'm super bored", you replied

"Oh. Well Angel wanted to ask if you were up for a game of Spin the Bottle.", Benny replied. You shrugged. You seemingly had no choice. It'd be a great way to kill the boredom.
"Fuck it. It'll be a way to kill the boredom", you said and you headed downstairs. You sat between Sally and Tails. BRVR had a pen and paper for him to write on. Slenderwoman had been meaning to teach him to talk like the rest of you, but she never had the time. Angel spun the bottle and it landed on Dexter.
"Dexter, truth or dare?", she asked him. Dexter folded his arms
"Dare", he said. Angel smiled. Normally whenever she smiled, it wasn't a good thing. But her laugh when she found something funny was cute, you had to admit that.

"I dare you to take off the mask", she said. Dexter did so, and everyone was surprised at his face. Only you and Ann had seen it. His face was actually pretty normal aside from the black eye and the lightning scars on his face. Keeping his mask off, he spun the bottle, and it landed on Benny. You thought to yourself, 'This ought to be good'

"Benny, truth or dare", Dexter asked her. Benny smirked cockily
"Truth", she said. Dexter smirked as well
"Out of everyone here who would you want to be in a relationship with?", Dexter said and Benny turned bright red as she looked at you.
"Definitely Y/N. I mean, why not. He's strong, kind and cute.", Benny said and you blushed a little too. Benny spun the bottle and it landed on BRVR, who perked up at him being chosen.

"BRVR, truth or dare?",  Benny asked. BRVR used his tail to write 'Dare'
"I dare you to shock Y/N on his robotic arm", Benny said and BRVR did so. But he didn't unleash a large amount of it. Even so, it hurt like a motherfucker.
"OW!!! What the fuck Benny?!", you shouted at her. Benny shrugged with a grin. BRVR spun the bottle and it landed on you.
"Y/N, truth or dare", he wrote. You smiled
"Dare", you replied with an eyebrow raised.
"I dare you to kiss Ann", BRVR wrote. You and Ann blushed and looked at Dexter and Tails, who nodded. Ann pulled you into a deep kiss, making you blush like crazy. Dexter had told you about how good Ann was with kissing, and now you saw it was true. Ann smiled at you as you sat back down. Before you spun the bottle, you looked at Dexter

"wow, it was as good as you say it is", you said to him, earning him a playful punch on the arm from Ann. You spun the bottle and it landed on Tami

"Truth or dare?", you asked her.

"T-truth", she replied. You took a moment to think of a good question. You soon had one

"If you were to trade weapons with anyone here, who would it be and why?", you asked Tami. She looked at your claws

"Yours. They're s-so cool", she replied with a glint in her eyes. Everyone had to agree with that. After a few hours of playing, everyone decided to turn it in for the night. You, Sally, BRVR and Tails headed to bed. Recently, you'd been working on something for your arm, intended to help make BRVR's shocks hurt less whenever he accidentally zapped your arm. Sally didn't mind the small static she got from time to time. She thought it was cute and funny.