Stressed

Don't worry, guys. I'm still gonna he updating. But it hasn't been easy. Trust me, if you were pretty tired and stressed out and had the biggest bitch you'd ever met for an ex, you'd probably feel the same way. I've asked her time and time again to message her new boyfriend so I can talk to him about letting go of anything I feel for her and guess what? The fucker never replied back. I sent him five messages in one day and he never replied. And I saw him in a group chat talking. So if he has time to contribute to the group chat and call my ex, he's got time to check my fucking messages. It's simple logic. But I've learned that clinging to the past doesn't help anyone. In fact I'm moving on. I'm blocking her on all accounts she has cause she's really not helping me let go of the fact we're done. The only advice she gave me was "find another girl". Easy for you to say, you've had more then three ex boyfriends. I've only had one: You! Thanks for the help, glad that's easy to do...
And the worst part about the whole thing? She doesn't even tell me herself that we broke up. She sent me two messages saying "I'm sorry" and "I didn't choose you". Like what is that supposed to mean?! I had to get it from my friend that we'd broken up.

Tip for people who are in a relationship and who read my stories: Don't be cryptic if you want to break up with your partner. Try and be gentle and try not to make them feel awful about themselves. That way, you can be on good terms with them as friends. And perhaps even get back together

Anyway, be sure to stick around for the next chapter. It'll be up in a few days