A New Pet

You were doing your usual route to the mansion after a hard days killing. You brought the bodies with you because of Dexter's love for the flesh and Jack and Jackie's love for kidneys. Along the way, you heard something and stopped the GOOTW, getting out to investigate. You came across a small yellow mouse like creature with blood all over them, kind of like Sally.

 You came across a small yellow mouse like creature with blood all over them, kind of like Sally

You knelt towards the mouse creature and it looked at you with a mixture of sadness and fear. You held out a hand and it gently sniffed you, before placing his front right foot in your hand.

Y/N: Hey there little guy. What brings you here?

The small yellow mouse looked at you and told you that you were waiting for someone. But they hadn't returned for a long time. And so they'd thought that they didn't care about them anymore. The poor thing was on the verge of crying, but you gently wiped the tears away from its face.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. What's yours?

The little guy wrote the letters BRVR in the dirt. You quickly realised that was his name he spelt out.

Y/N: How'd you like to come live with me, BRVR? I know someone who'd just adore you.

BRVR eagerly accepted and hopped into the GOOTW passenger seat. You smiled and drove to the mansion. Once you were there, you got out and BRVR hopped onto your shoulder. You picked up the bag containing the corpses and made your way to the living room. BRVR was a little scared, but you gently stroked his head to help him calm down. Soon the others arrived and Ann saw BRVR on your shoulder.

Ann: Uhhh Y/N, who's that?

Y/N: Oh this is BRVR. Found him while I was on my way home. He was waiting for someone who hadn't returned for years and he was beginning to think they weren't ever gonna come back. After seeing how sad he was, I brought him here. I'm sure Sally will love the little guy.

You went to find Sally and saw her playing with Tails. BRVR immediately went over to Sally and Tails. Sally looked at BRVR and giggled before she gently picked him up and hugged him. BRVR closed his eyes and smiled, not showing his teeth because he didn't want to scare her. You told Tails about BRVR and she seemed to understand. BRVR rubbed his head against Sally, making her hair stand up due to a small static current. You couldn't help but laugh. It looked so funny, and once Sally saw what her hair looked like, she giggled and hugged BRVR again. You smiled at the two of them. Sally had a new friend, and the Creepypasta mansion had a new member. You could tell Sally and BRVR would be great friends judging from how much Sally cuddled him. BRVR looked at you and smiled at you. He was very thankful for you having found him because now he had a new family, one that would always be there for him. When it was nighttime, you and Tails had gotten a bigger bed for Sally and BRVR to share with you and Tails. You both made sure to lay either side of Sally and BRVR in case Sally had any nightmares. Once or twice, BRVR had accidentally shocked your robotic arm because he was so happy. It stung a little, but you didn't mind. So long as Sally was happy, and BRVR had a new family, you were happy.