VENGEANCE!!!!

You were searching for yourself online to see if your parents or sister had posted about you. You'd made an account on her social media sites and were looking through her posts. Soon you found one that said "It's the anniversary of my little brother's death! I just wish I could apologise to him after everything I've done to him". Smirking, you typed up a response, and added it to her post. The response said "I'm sure he doesn't care about what you'd say after all the shit you put him through. He was only ten years old and you treated him like some sort of slave! How do I know this? The answer is simple.... I am his ghost writing this message. And I will be coming for you, so keep an eye out. I will purge all who hurt me during my youth. Starting with you!!!". You smiled and relaxed. You decided to pay your sister a visit, so you asked Benny to get some info on her whereabouts. After about 15 minutes, Benny had everything she needed. You took the GOOTW and headed off to find your sister and parents. You were not going to show any mercy to them. Soon you arrived and ripped the front door off the hinges using the claws. Your sister and parents looked at you in shock as you stood there with the claws opening and closing.

Sister: Y/N? You're alive?

Y/N: Who is Y/N? I am The Mechanic. Y/N is dead! And you three killed him! You treated him like some sort of slave, and never fed him properly. He died in the forest nearby. His body was never found, because it was taken by animals!  If you'd been the family he deserved, he'd still be alive!!!

Your father stepped up with a pistol.

Father: Get out of this house or I'm calling the police.

You grabbed the pistol and slowly broke it using the claws. You looked at the broken pistol and dropped it on the floor, saying nothing before you suddenly grabbed your father round the neck and slowly crushed his windpipe, before tearing his head clean off. You threw his body onto the table in the living room before you burned his head to a crisp and crushed his skull. Your mother panicked and went into the corner, begging for her life

Y/N: Did Y/N beg for the abuse to stop? Yes he did. Did you stop? No! Why beg for your life when you didn't stop abusing someone who begged daily for it to stop.

You took off one of your claws and attached a saw blade. Smiling under the mask, you slowly carved your mother into pieces, ignoring her screams and cries. You turned to your sister.

Sister: Please...please don't hurt me.

Y/N: Oh I'm not gonna hurt you

Sister: You're not?

Y/N: No.... I'm gonna KILL you, like I did to Mommy and Daddy here.

Sister: B-but...why?

Y/N: Because...you were the one who got him beaten up and abused. The lies, the tricks, the selfishness. You lied to your parents and they abused him, so you got your own brother killed when he ran off into the forest. Oh don't worry, you'll be joining him very soon. Just like your parents

You stood up and immediately burned your sister's clothes and hair, turning her into a walking fire. She screamed in horrible pain and you smirked before you went to the kitchen and got some oil and alcohol. You poured them onto your sister and they fried her like a chicken. You smiled happily and burst into a maniacal laugh as you looked at the destruction.

You poured the rest of the oil and alcohol all over the house and set it alight. As the house burned to the ground, you got into the GOOTW and headed home. That felt so good, after so many years. You had finally exacted retribution on your family. You parked in the mansion's spare room you used as a workshop, hung your clothes up and turned on the news to see a story about your family. The house was now a collapsed smoking wreck

News Reporter: An attack on a house in an urban area that left the three inhabitants dead and the house reduced to smoking rubble is being investigated by police. A woman said she heard someone calling themselves "The Mechanic" taunting the three people about the death of a young boy named Y/N L/N. Police arrived on the scene just moments after the house began to collapse. The woman says that the being wore a welding mask and seemed to carry a metal claw. The  person calling themselves The Mechanic has yet to be identified, as they were gone by the time police arrived. This isn't the first time The Mechanic has attacked. There was at least one incident where a 16 year old boy was found hung on a telephone pole by his intestines and the note that was left attached to his foot said that The Mechanic may return.

You smirked and relaxed. Killing your family felt good, and now they knew about you. This was going to be so much fun. You couldn't stop yourself from laughing