A New Arm

A few weeks later on, you were in the spare room you used as your workshop. The others had given you parts for a new arm that you planned to make. Slenderwoman had also implanted engineering knowledge into the others in case you needed any help. As you got to work, you put your theme song on. It always helped with concentration because it always fit so well.

First you took a long piece of metal and hollowed it out, before adding something that would make sure it stayed connected to your arm. It hurt a little when you drilled screws through the metal into your stump so it stayed connected. Once that was secured to your stump, you began fixing on connection points for different parts of the arm. You gave it a few test runs, moving your arm around and it seemed to go well. You oiled the hinge well so it didn't jam or make creaking noises. Then you got to work on the main attachment. You added some small heavily reinforced fuel tanks into the main body of the arm and covered them up, before planting a flamethrower onto the main part and connecting the tanks to the flamethrower. For the three connection points you decided, for now, to add three claws onto it. Once everything was done, you stepped outside and began testing the flamethrower. It burnt surprisingly well and had quite a bit of range. After a bit of tinkering with the flamethrower, you managed to make it able to turn off and retract into the main body of the arm for use of your claws. You tested the grabbing of the claws on a tree and you managed to tear the tree clean in half. You were amazed. There were other attachments such as a shotgun, grenade launcher and a chainsaw, but you decided not to use them for the time being. After an hour or two of modifying and testing, you decided to show the others your new arm. You brought out the flamethrower from the main body of the arm and headed to the living room where everyone was talking about you. You cleared your throat and everyone looked at you, mainly your new arm. Tails was awed by it and she touched the claws.

Y/N: Easy there. They are pretty sharp. By the way, thanks for the parts everyone. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to make this new arm. Before anyone asks about the flamethrower, it's modified so that it can retract into my new arm. Watch

You demonstrated and the claws were active.

Tails: Wow...so cool.

She immediately ran off and returned a few minutes later with a few cans of yellow, orange and red spray paint. Everyone covered their eyes as Tails spray painted your arm to match the colours of a flame.

Slenderwoman: What about the other attachments?? And won't these come off if they get caught on something?

Y/N: Don't worry. The other attachments are in the workshop and no, these will not come off unless I want to take them off.

Ann noticed the screws that had gone into your stump through the metal.

Ann: Did you screw it through your own skin?

Y/N: Yeah. I kinda did. Mainly for it to stay on there. Don't worry about it suffering a short-circuit. I made sure to cover up the vital electrics with waterproof materials, and thanks to you guys, I found out that this arm will not rust when in contact with any liquid. Water, cola, alcohol, etc. It'll all just roll right off the arm.

Angel looked at your arm with awe. It looked so lethal.

Angel: Have you tested it?

Y/N: Yep. Everything works great, and if anything does happen to it, I'll know how to fix it thanks to Slenderwoman. Since she implanted the knowledge of this stuff into my brain.