Meeting the Twins

In the morning you woke up and yawned happily. Slenderwoman smiled at you and kissed your forehead before she picked you up in her arms.

Slender: Well Y/N, there are two people who I think would very much like to meet you.

She carried you to the living room and made a sound. Two girls arrived. One wore a mask, orange leather jacket and green skirt. The other wore a pink skirt, orange hoodie and had a black face with red eyes. You whimpered a little, but Slenderwoman stroked your head

Slender: It's ok, it's ok. Masky, Hoodie, meet Y/N, our newest arrival

Masky studied you and held a hand out. You held it gently and she smiled before you reached towards her. She picked you up in her arms and giggled. Hoodie watched with a big smile. She thought the little Y/N was adorable. You hugged Masky, gripping her leather jacket. Then you reached for Hoodie and she held you close as well. The twins smiled at how cute you were and Masky kissed your nose, making you giggle. Hoodie stroked your back as you laid your head against her shoulder. The three of them sat down on the sofa and Hoodie handed you back to Slenderwoman. She wrapped a tentacle around your waist and you grabbed the tentacle like you did last time. Masky tried not to laugh but she couldn't help it. It was so cute how you played with Slenderwoman's tentacles. Slenderwoman handed you to Masky and you touched her mask, making her smile. She ruffled your hair and rubbed your back gently. You touched her leather jacket, wrapping your arms around her neck in a hug. Hoodie and Slender joined in the hug. You smiled happily and a few tears of joy fell from your eyes. You'd never felt this loved ever. Masky wiped your eyes and kissed your forehead before she headed to get something for you. She returned with a small teddy bear that she'd taken from an abandoned house. You clutched the teddy bear tightly and the three of them smiled.

Hoodie: He's so adorable, Slender. Can we keep him?

Slender: Of course. He seems to enjoy it here.

You ran to Masky and kissed her cheek. You then did the same to Hoodie and Slender

Y/N: Thank you...so much. Can I live with you?

Hoodie: Of course you can little Y/N

You smiled and laid on Slenderwoman's lap as her tentacles gently held you close, Masky and Hoodie sat next to you. Slender had plans to introduce you to someone else in a few hours