Training

After seeing how strong the others were, you decided to get into shape like them in case you encountered anyone trying to kill or capture you. You headed to the gym area and began sorting out a few things you'd need for the training. You first got on a pair of boxing gloves and headed for the punching bag. Slenderwoman stood nearby, you'd asked her to watch you and give advice on improvement. You began hitting the bag and Slenderwoman stopped you for a sec.

Slenderwoman: Don't lock your arms. And lunge, like this

She demonstrated a lunge, hitting the bag pretty hard, and you began following her lead. After quite a few attempts, you got the hang of it.

Slenderwoman: There you go. Perfect. Make sure to hit all around the bag, don't focus on one part of it. It's important to hit the different parts of the bag.

You took her advice and began hitting the bag pretty hard using the techniques she told you. After a while, you'd really gotten the hang of it. Unbeknownst to you, Tami and Tails were watching you. After a while, you hit the bag so hard you knocked it off the chain and sent it flying across the room. Tails was shocked at how strong you were, and Tami watched in awe. After a few hours of training, you'd gotten the hang of the techniques Slenderwoman taught you and also left a huge pile of destroyed punching bags lying around.

Slenderwoman: This is probably going to take a while to clear up....

She chuckled and used her tentacles and psychic powers and within minutes, all the punching bags were as good as new like you'd never even touched them. You thanked her and headed out to grab something to eat. Along the way, you were tackled in a hug by Tails

Tails: You're so strong now, and much more handsome

She nuzzled her head into your chest, enjoying the feeling of your new chest muscles, and she grabbed onto your arm. With little effort, you raised her up and she giggled. You gently scratched her behind the ear and she moaned happily into the feeling of it. You went to the kitchen carrying Tails on your back and got her one of her favourite foods, a blueberry muffin, while you made yourself a cup of tea and relaxed with Tails in the living room. She laid on your chest as she ate the muffin. You kissed her tails and she giggled happily. Soon you decided to go look for Dexter, while Tails went to go speak with Nina about a few things. When you saw Dexter, he was eating part of a human arm. You were mildly surprised, but nothing too much. After all, you'd seen Jackie once tear the kidneys from a dead person, so Dexter eating an arm didn't faze you too much. Ann looked at you.

Ann: Yeah, Dexter's tried not to mention it, but he's had a taste for flesh now, mainly the arms. Kinda like Jack and Jackie with their taste for kidneys. It's something that you get used to these days.

Y/N: I live in a place with two monochromatic clowns, two eyeless people, three people who cut smiles into their cheeks, a furry fox doll, someone with black hair and black eyes, someone with black eyes and a sword, someone who paints with blood, a nurse with a chainsaw, someone who can teleport using screens, someone with scars and stitches on their face, someone with a clock for an eye, someone who uses a hockey mask and machete and axe, two people who stutter and twitch at times, someone wearing a mask and orange leather jacket, someone whos face is hidden under the hood they wear and two tall faceless people with suits and tentacles. And Dexter eating an arm and Jackie and Jack eating kidneys aren't really what I'd call unusual these days.

Ann nodded and shared a quick hug with you before she went to see Slender. You stopped her for a second.

Y/N: Ann, can I see why you cover up the right side of your face please?

Ann was hesitant, but slowly moved her hair away and you saw she was missing her right eye. In any normal circumstances it would freak the fuck out of you, but having lived here for 6 years, you weren't fazed in the slightest

Y/N: Ann, a missing eye doesn't mean you're any less of a person than the rest of us. We're family and we support each other. But if you want to keep your missing eye a secret, I'll only tell people if you want me to, I promise you.

Ann suddenly hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek

Ann: Thank you Y/N. Most people are scared of my missing eye. I need to go talk to Slender about the whole Zalga thing. Thank you for not taking my missing eye so badly

Y/N: No problem Ann. You're like a sister to me, and we're a big family. You ever need to talk about something, let me know.

Ann smiled and hugged you quickly before she went to talk to Slender. You headed to your bed and fell asleep. You were exhausted from the training and just wanted nothing more than to sleep. Tails snuggled into bed next to you and hugged you close as the two of you slept peacefully into the night. You had a plan to become stronger, but you'd need supplies first. So you made sure to remind yourself to talk to Slender about it in the morning.