Chapter 17 [5th Hokage]

Kisame POV
I was in my room, all alone. Itachi had left on some mission without me because I took too long to prepare.

All of a sudden, I heard a sound. I immediately got into fighting stance, preparing for any attacks. That was before that person decided to show it's true form.

"It's just you. You could've came in the normal way." I rolled my eyes, relaxing myself.

"Sorry about that Kisame."

"Geez. You're always like that Itachi. Done with the mission?"

"Yes. But I'll be off to clean up the mess from the previous mission."

I nodded as he left. Not very long after I heard noises again. It couldn't possibly be him, he's good but not that fast.

"Back so soon?" I asked, despite knowing it's probably not him.

"Kisame. I need you to bring him to that waterfall in a week time. Thank you." A familiar voice said.

"Why are you doing here? It's dangerous. You might get caught." I said worriedly.

"This isn't the real me. It's just a messenger I sent to inform you." She said disappearing into thin air.

'You've gotten stronger, Ikeri. Itachi would be so proud.'

Now, he obviously wouldn't agree with being healed so we'll have to heal him before he even knows. The only way would be to knock him out. This is going to be tough.

Ikeri POV
It's been a week since that day. Naruto still hasn't manage a rasengan yet. He was close but he never got to finish the final step. He passed out upon training last night. Shizune happened to stop by and brought Naruto back to the inn.

Then Jiraiya came back with his chakra messed up.

Shizune told us about Orochimaru's deal with Tsunade and so we rushed off to find Tsunade.

It wasn't long before we found Tsunade and Orochimaru. Their fight had already begun.

As we got there, Kabuto cut himself allowing himself to bleed. That caused Tsunade to fall onto her knees, shaking. They knew her weakness.

"But Kabuto... Why?" Naruto said, wide eyed, still looking confused.

"Naruto! He's the enemy. Never hesitate when facing an enemy." I yelled, trying to get him to snap out of it. He was going to get himself killed if he doesn't.

"Ikeri. Now who taught you that?" Orochimaru spoke with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I glared at him. "Orochimaru. Would you stop causing trouble already?! He's probably going to send someone to hunt you down soon anyways."

"And how do I know that person isn't you?" He said, keeping his smirk, glaring at me fiercely.

"It's already been a year. A year since I last stepped into that place." I mumbled so only he could hear me.

"Oh? Are you..." Orochimaru never got to finish his sentence. Jiraiya interrupted half way.

Then the battle went on, three sannins fought. I had no role here, I'll just be a burden having to keep my true ability, so I went over to Kabuto.

Kabuto POV

"Ikeri was it?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

I remember Lord Orochimaru told me about her. The mysterious thing was, Lord Orochimaru wouldn't tell me her surname. He would never ever go into detail either but he always seemed interested in the girl.