Chapter 32 [Dream]

Ikeri POV

"I knew you'd be here."

"It's like I've been camping here." Kakashi couldn't help but flipped out before he said. I'm sure he's tired, being hokage doesn't really seem like his cup of tea. He seems to be a more active person rather than the one to sit in the office and do work.

"Why are you here at this time?" Kakashi rubbed his eye, placing his work down, picking up his cup of coffee.

"I need permit to leave, right now." I said, looking more serious than usual. It wasn't a joke, I had a dream. I had a dream. "Also, put me off duty for now."

"Why's that?" Kakashi looked at me. "You never had breaks."

It was true, I never requested for breaks. Neither have I requested to leave the village.

"I had a dream." I said, lifting my hand up, unwrapping the bandage so he could see the wound from the kunai stab.

"You said you had a dream. What does that have to do with your injured hand?" Kakashi look over as if I'm insane.

"I never ever have dreams." I said, giving him a serious look. "I got this because I was stuck in the dream. Someone attacked me while putting me in a dream."

"Who would do that?" Kakashi said, putting his head on his hand.

Peace had been obtained, yet someone is trying to ruin it. It sure to put stress to Kakashi.

"I don't know, that's why I asked for permit to leave and you to put me off duty." I handing him a few papers. Those were papers for permit to leave. "I'll help you, I'll take care of this case."

He nodded softly, picking up his pen to fill in the permit paper, handing it back to me. "You better take care of it."

"See ya." I wrapped my wound once more with the bandage, teleporting off to a tea house. It wasn't in konoha, I've already exit. Honestly I could've left without papers but I just wanted to inform Kakashi, I know he'd ne worried if he found me gone in the middle of the night.

The tea house was in the middle of the woods so I was surrounded by trees, along with darkness. It was a place you'd go to, especially not during midnight.

I slowly strolled along the pathway outside the tea house. It led to a waterfall. It was brighter there.

In front of the waterfall stood a figure. He was tall and had black hair, which was pretty long for a guy. His clothing was dark coloured and he wore a piece of cloth on top his clothing.

I stood there for minuted before he turned around. The dark emphasised on our red eyes, our mangekyou sharingan. It was like the way we greeted each other, making sure that each other weren't fakes.

I walked beside him, sitting down as I stroked the water with my hands.

"You had it too." We chorused unexpectedly, causing us to laugh.

He sat down beside me, looking at the sky. Stars weren't anywhere to be seen but the moon shined brighter than ever. "Who do you think it was?

"I don't know. Were the details the same?" I said, enjoying the water from the waterfall. It was cooling and it calms me down somehow.

"He said he hated the Uchiha and wanted us dead. He's playing a game, he wants us to find out about him while he finds out about us. That was all. And... His tongue." Sasuke sighed.

"As I thought, it was the same. Where do you suppose we start from? Could you come back to konoha to research about it?" I said, looking up from the water, into his eyes.

"I'll do research outside konoha. You can do what you can inside konoha. But if we do so, we'll be playing right in his palms." Sasuke said, looking into my eyes.

"We'll be like water." I broke the eye contact, placing my hands in the water before lifting it up. "See that? At first, we'll be in his control, playing right in his palms. But when time is right, we'll simply slip off, like water."

He smirked, placing his hands into the water as well. "Like water huh... I'm in."

"Well, I guess that's all for now. You should come back soon, everyone misses you." I smiled, standing up. "See ya."

With that I teleported off. Once more, I was back in konoha. I strolled along the streets, wondering where I could start with. I wandered off, physically and mentally.

"Hey, watch out, you could've bumped into me." I heard someone said as they placed their hands onto my shoulder. It broke my row of thoughts, allowing me to snap back to reality.

I looked up and saw a black haired figure with pale skin. Sai.

"What're you doing here in the middle of the night?" I questioned. I didn't expect to bump into anyone at this timing.

"That's what I should be asking you. I'm on duty and you?" His hands leaving my shoulder, placing them on each his of his waist.

"Say, do you know anything about tongue seals?" I asked. I didn't know where to start or who to starts with perhaps he might know something? It's just a guess but it's worth the try.

"Of course I do, why'd you ask?" He replied immediately.

Here's a start. A start to figuring out who gave me that dream. A dream. I never have dreams, it must've been a jutsu. That jutsu is certainly a very interesting jutsu I must proclaim.

But his actions are against what peace is about and I just can't allow that to happen. I can't allow this peace to be disturbed. Otherwise millions of sacrifice would've all been flushed down the drain.