Cartina Family Trip(Part1)

Cartina Family Trip. (Part 1)

Deejay...

ringgg
rinnnggg
rinnnggg

I kept running on the treadmill and I pressed the stop button. I hopped off and grabbed a towel from the rack. I wiped my face and went over to the desk and picked it up. It was X.

"Yes, my love." I panted. I placed my hand on my hip and tried to catch my breath as he replied, "I was laying here getting a brazillian wax and had a thought. For the Trip why didnt you invite all the kids? Look I am all for a couple retreat christmas, but bae has a fight on Christmas Eve."

"X, I dont wanna be let down. They will all find a reason to not come. You know it havent ben the same since Loso died." I told X the truth...its been 1 and 1/2 years and all the Cartina's havent been together. They come seperately but never as whole family..clan like Rico will say.

"Leave it to me to get their asses there. You are too nice. Dream, O.J, and Olly will be there. Kisses I got to go." He told me as he hung up. I chuckled and grabbed my bottle of Detox water. I walked out of gym and went upstairs. I came up to the foyer and heard D screaming, "RIMAH!!!" Suddenly, I heard a loud slap. I ran over into the living room and seen her standing there. D was holding his cheek. He rushed out of the room...brushing pass me and running towards his room. I looked at Rimah and she stated, "What? He is freaking annoying me. He txted Carla that I didnt want to talk to her anymore. He plays too much." She rolled her eyes and flopped down on the couch. She was in the 16 and I swear its getting worse to deal with her.

"Wheres Ryan?" I asked. Ryan is the foster kid Rico and I are looking to adopt. He is 5 and so precious. She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed her phone. I took a deep breath and walked off before I dropped kicked her ass into next week. The front door opened and Rico walked in. He was dressed in a stylish ass navy blue Gucci suit. He walked over and kissed my lips.

"How did the meeting go?" I asked. He exhaled as he took off his suit jacket.

"Horrible..I think. They told me they will call. And you know what that means." He told me. I hugged him and stated, "Fuck em'. Someone will invest in your plan." Rico has became infactuated with starting an airline..with Cartina Planes and he just thought having the money will be enough to get it started...nope he need investors and all type of other shit.

Suddenly, we heard feet running downstairs as I told him, "And you need to talk to this one. She dont want her front teeth."

"You know I can hear you, right?" She said slick as fuck. I took a deep breath and rubbed Rico chest, "You better talk to your daughter."

Olly...

"You better talk to me!! I dont give a fuck, Zoie. I dont think you just dropping out of school and joining the army is the best thing." I snapped as I packed my bag to head to visit O.J in Cali for Christmas break. Zoie rolled over in the bed and exhaled, "Baby, this can set us for life. I am just going to work on the base. I wont even ever touch the battle field. I dont see whats the big deal."

I laughed, "I never do according to—." My phone started ringing. I pointed at him and stated, "This isnt over." I walked over and grabbed my phone from my dorm room sink.

"Uncle X?" I said answering the phone.

"I need you to pack your bags and meet at the address I am going to text you. Dont give me no shit because I know everyone is on break." He told me.

"What is this even about?" I asked him.

"Being with family for the holidays." He told me.

I exhaled, "I am. I am going to Cali to see O.J, Teddy, and Melody." I sat down on the edge of my bed and he replied, "Well, you will be alone because I just got off the phone with him and he is coming. Everyone will be there. Your Parents need yall...thats all im going to say."