Cartina Family Cruise(Part 4/5)

Part 4.

Carlee..

I sat on the floor in a puddle of my own blood as I crawled over and pressed the alarm button again. The elevator started moving up again and tears ran down my face. I didnt wanna believe it but it felt as if I was losing my baby. I licked my lips as the doors opened and a kid stood out before me. He quickly came on and closed the doors back and I cried out, "What you doing?"

"You cant be seen on the cameras or my brother and the others may see you. What happened to Svet?" He asked me as I bled out snapping, "I dont know and dont give a fuck! I am about to lose my baby."

"I am Jamal. I am here to help you, but I need to know if I can take you down to the medic floor. Where is Svet? Big and Bald head!" He told me as I confessed, "locked in one of the rooms down here and no offense but how is a 15 year old going to help save my baby."

"My brothers boss have been training me for a baby for months to come aboard. You was suppose to be prepped to be taken into surgery for your baby to be kidnapped and raised by a woman in Mexico who cant bare children. Now Imma need you to listen to me carefully if you or your baby want to live." Jamal told me as I shook my head as another contraction hit as I leaned against the wall crying. He helped me up and we went on down the hall into Exam Room 2. He laid me down and quickly prepared my arm for an IV...if he was playing me I was for sure fucked at the point and I am in too much pain to even fight. We heard Svet banging on the door I locked him in and Jamal whispered, "This may hurt a bit" He slid the needle in my arm and I winced. He ran out and came back dragging an ultrasound machine in.

"What type of shit is going on here?" I asked him.

"My brother, Svet, and his friends work for Riva. A Mexican human trafficker. The United States recently broke contract with Mexico involving modern medicine and pricing. Our small country of Ohaga is suffering bad and she came to look for workers and in exchange she gives us the medicine and surgeries needed. What my brother and us didnt know was Riva had a deal with a Captain that owed her money so we can work as crew men as we literally harvest tourist organs and shit. Its been happening all over the world and Riva is at the forefront." He explained. I laid back and cried, "And with my family drama luck ofcourse we end up on this cruise." He rubbed the gel on my stomach and we looked at the monitor as he continued, "We cant get to Mexico. If we do everyone they already took is fucked, including you and your baby."

"Your baby is low but I can give you this medicine to stop contractions problem is its up in my quarters"

"No dont leave me alone here." I cried out as he stated, "I wont leave you. However, that means I will need to get us some help and I know the perfect person. Stay here"

"I have no where else to go! Go make the call!" I snapped at him.

Dream..

I grabbed my phone from the table and saw it was on 2% percent. I saw a couple missed calls from Oliander he must be on his way back. I needed to save the little battery I did have. I put my phone in my Chanel bag as O.J snapped, "Lets get a table. A nigga need to eat."

"Actual Factuals!" D slurred as everyone laughed. We walked down into the restaurant part as Rimah fell back and asked, "So are you going to forgive Marckus?"

"I do forgive him, I wont forget though. We are locked in chain between our daughter for life. Everyone first love aint their forever love and I have to realize that." I told her as she exhaled and stated, "Yeah I am realizing life isnt forever so when we get back I am definitely bringing Dedra to family dinner."