Cartina Family Cruise(Part 2)

Part 2.

Deejay...

"Yes Ill take the surf&turf." I told the waiter before handing him my menu as he walked off. We have been on the boat for about 2 hours now and everyone split up. Some went to their cabins and others are exploring. I was hungry so Rico, D, Miguel, and I went for lunch.

"And a round of patron shots!" D added as the waiter quickly turned around and signaled he had heard him. Rico exhaled and laughed, "I see living alone has gave you some freedom. You would never drink around us."

"Pops, I am literally part owner of a bar—you have to know I drink." He argued as I laughed. Miguel rubbed his face and replied, "I tell him to slow it down. Its taking his meds a little longer to activate with all the alcohol consumption" D hit his arm as I squinted and cleared my throat.

"Dont tell him to shut up...whats going on? You having episodes?" I asked him. He took a deep  breath and replied, "I had big one a few weeks back...my doctor told me to slow down on the drinks and I should be fine. Miguel is being overdramatic!"

"And the DUI arrest two months ago!" Rico added as my jawdropped. I didnt know about this...how the hell didnt I know about this. D banged on the table and laughed, "wow, great Pops. I suddenly lost my damn appetite." He quickly got up and ran down the boat as I stared over at Rico as Miguel slid back in his chair and ran after D.

"Deej, dont give me that look. He called me at 4:30 in the morning to come bail him out. I didnt know he was going thru it that bad. He made me promise him not to tell you."

"And why the fuck not!?" I argued.

"I mean he had a point...he only been on his own for a year and half and knowing you...you would have dragged his ass right back to Manor. Baby, you have tendency to overdo shit." Rico told me and just as I was about to reply the waiter returned with the four shots, limes, and salt packages. I gave him a quick smile and stated, "So I guess we can handle these" After we tossed them back, 2 a piece...I slapped my chest a few times and licked my lips.

"Oh and I was gonna wait to give you your answer, but I am down." I vaguely told him as his eyes opened wide and he ran his fingers thru his hair and placed it behind his ear.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes I am sure and dont ask again because I might change my mind" I told him as I reached across and grabbed hold of my hand. He smiled from ear to ear and stated, "This is a good thing. I promise it is."

MEANWHILE

D...

I pressed the keycard against my door pad and swiftly went in as Miguel followed. He closed the door behind him and caugt his breath, "Fuck was all that needed" I spun around to him and snapped, "YES! because I told you how my parents would see my DUI added into my episode..."

"You are grown if you dont wanna go back home you dont have to. Everyone makes mistakes D. I know you arent some damn drunk! I got you." Miguel told me as he walked over and placed his arms on my face. I stared into his eyes and asked, "So why tell what is going on with me..."

"because when it comes to your health they should be on alert and updated..It was one of the rules your Dad and Pops gave us to let you live alone. I dont see you as broken or some object to fix. I love you just the way you are. And when you smile..." I unknowingly gave him a smile and he continued, "like literally he whole world can stop and stare for awhile. Cuz' boy you are amazing just the way you are." He gave me a peck on the lips and whispered, "Now go and change into those he tight ass shorts and lets hit the pool deck so we can wave as the boat pulls off."