One Cartina, Last Decade(Part 2)

Part 2

5 Years Ago

Loso..

"It doesnt even hurt anymore." Loso told the nurse  as she dressed the wound.

"I am surprised after 5 years you are still healthy. Whats keeping you going?" The nurse asked him as Loso exhaled, "Dont you dare do that...you are here working for a man that you think is your God. Following his every command."

"Damon isnt just a God. He is the all knowing. And you should talk. You have the best room. The VIP food. And you dont have to attend every event. You are living—."

Loso slapped taste from her mouth and snapped, "Bitch, I have been here for 5 years. I have missed 20 birthdays and thats just for my husband and children....You wanna know what keeps me going its knowing that I am going to get back to my family...if I have to leave this place kickng in screaming. My house is 19 miles from here and it feels like a journey, so dont you dare call that man a God or my brother. I only have 3 brothers and he aint one of them. He is just someone I shared the womb with, you stupid cunty bitch." She stared at Loso and exhaled, "You are all done for today. Take this papers to the clinic to get your pain pills." She walked over and grabbed a pad. She wrote the prescription and flipped the paper.

"ITS CAMERAS IN HERE. NICE SLAP. A GROUP OF US ARE DITCHING THIS PLACE IN THE MORNING AT THE LAKE.  BE  THERE AT 9. RIGHT AFTER SUPPER." She ripped the paper and handed them to Loso. He grabbed the cane and walked out of her office.

He went and sat out at the Yoga Yard as they performed their daily routines. He spotted Caremon, he was about 25 and came here around a year ago. He was full of life and when he was tricked into his Cult, he is know drained. Many punishments got him in order. The instructor spoke, "Breathe in Damons air and let it take over your body. Hold it for dear sake and let it feel every cell in your body. Thats it for today. Return your mats to your respected places." Loso called out to Cameron as he rolled the mat up.

Cameron jogged his tight little ass over to the bench and sat down.

"How was the transplant today?" Cameron asked.

"Hurt like a fucking bitch. I keep trying to be strong, but I dont feel like I have many more left." Loso confessed. Cameron is the only true person that knows his true feelings here.

"Listen when you saved me from drowing myself that night in that pool—I knew you was special. And I promised to do anything to help you keep going. I slept with one of your brothers advisors on his counsel. While this bussy had him knocked out for hours, I searched his computer. I found out the man who has infiltrated himself into your family. His name is Daniel Pentegrass. He owns some magazine shit by day and Damon spy by night. Its pictures. They are in a relationship. We have to get you out of here, I have nothing to live for. But you do."

"Hey—." Loso snapped. Cameron and him stared into eachother eyes and Loso sternly spoke, "Everyone has something to live for. You may not know your purpose yet, but you do. When I was your age I was playing in the NFL faking the funk and abandoning my duties as a father. I corrected that and vowed to never leave them again. My family thinks I am dead. Like its a tombstone somewhere with my name on it. And Cameron the nurse ive been working came thru. A group of people are leaving tonight at the lake after supper. 9. Be there. We are blowing this pop cicle stand. Cameron hugged Loso and exhaled, "Thank you so much."

Supper Time.

Loso grabbed a tray and leaned it across and stated his name. The lady grabbed the tray and gave him the VIP special food for tonight. He walked over to a table and took a seat. Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Damon. He never is at Supper. Loso looked over at the clock and it was 8:47. Damon nodded his head and everyone stood up.