Cartina Family Cruise

Cartina Family Cruise will be updated here. 5 Parts.

Summary Below:

Rico and Deejay have stood the test of times when it comes to family and/or relationship problems and have realized love is the biggest power in the world. This upcoming summer the two King's of the Cartina Clan plan a family Cruise and invites their children for an all adult vacation away from the kids for a 9 day cruise of fun, life , and love...however, drama always exist when you put this family all together.

Official Manifest for the Cruise.

Oliander "Rico"
Deejay
Loso
Oliander Junior
Carlee
O.J
Olyver
Rimah
D.
Mickey
Romeo
Frankie
Marckus
Miguel
Tito
Juan

COMING THE END OF JULY! (Takes Place After the events of the final book Reejay).

A little peak:

Deejay...

"You are a complete fool! How the dance went?" I asked Julio as he stood back up on Facetime and did that fucking dip and took my soul. I burst out laughing as the room door opened behind him and I seen Jayceon. Jayceon snapped, "Oh see you think its real funny, huh?" Jayceon slapped Julio's head and I waved at Jayceon. He blew me a kiss as he stated, "We have to get dressed. We will talk to you later and stop telling him to show you how I was at Frankie and Olyver wedding those damn lemon drops GeGe was making was lethal." He ended the facetime and I closed my Macbook.

I grabbed the rag and started wiping down the counter as I remembered their wedding as if it was yesterday and not last Christmas and its approaching June. Thats the last time we was together all as a family in the Hamptons. It was beautiful. I heard the door unlock and heard, "DAD!"

"Los, I am in the kitchen." He came around with a huge brown box and I said, "What the fuck is this?!" He laid it down and stated, "Its from Pops"

This man never knows when to stop with the surprised gifts. Get you a Rico. I walked over and asked, "What is it?"

"None of your business" Rico snapped as he came flying into the kitchen. He pulled me in close and kissed my lips.

"I was talking to O.J earlier and he is all down about the break up so I brought you this gift so you would allow me and him to go on an 9day cruise around the world." He told me as I scoffed, "Oh so this is a let me go gift?"

"Not really. Its an I love you and would give you rounds of good dick tonight if you say yes. Ive been stressed out with Cartina Airlines"

"EW! I am in the room." Loso interjected.  We both looked over at him as he stated, "I smell Banana Pudding from Sunday Dinner." He walked off to the fridge. I stared back at Rico and rubbed his face.

"I know you have been stressed out with the expansion, but you promised me a trip." I told him as he gasped, "I got an idea. We invite all of our kids and we all take the trip"

"With the kids and all would be too much of an"

"NOPE! All the kids will be staying in Canada with O and GeGe. Because this would be a stress free, adult only cruise for the Cartina Clan"

"DOWN!" Loso snapped.

"Im going to even drag Carlee ass. I want all our children with us enjoying this moment. You have been lowkey depressed with all of them not being tangible at the manor this would be good." Rico added as I rolled my eyes and stated, "FINE! For when?"

"The cruise is the end of July so everyone should have time to get their lives in order. And this isnt an invitation its a summon." He told me as he leaned down and kissed my lips and I asked, "And what would you tell O.J. It was suppose to be his cheer up vacation."

"Olyver and Dream is going he would be fine and Ill invite Juan and Tito too."

"Wait partners are invited? If so Im taking Mickey. The kids will go to his parents." Loso added.

"And then Olyver is going to bring his Frankie and D would for sure take Miguel and then it would be showcased that O.J is single."

"And ready to mingle and around his family. This is gonna be good. I promise." Rico told me as I took a deep breath and stated, "I guess we are going on a nine day cruise."

"I know we are." Rico said smiling as he leaned down and we kissed again.

Loso cleared his throat as we looked back at him digging into the Banana Pudding.

"Umm, are we still smoking. Because if so I need to save this for the after munchies." Loso added.