Cartina Family Trip(Finale)

Deejay...

I laid in bed on Christmas morning being shaken to wake the fuck up.

"Dad get up!!! While we was sleep someone brought alot of presents." Ryan told me as I smirked. I knew how they got here. A delivery truck dropped them off from New York late last night. Keesha, X, and I wrapped for hours. My mind was focused on Dream but we fell asleep before they even got here, plus I wanted Rico there to talk to her with me. Speaking of Rico...he still aint home yet and is not answering the damn phone. I sat up and stated, "Ryan, its 8:OO. Give me 30 more minutes." He exhaled and slid out of the bed and replied, "Fine. Ill be playing the game with D. He feels alot better by the way." I shook my head and leaned up againsnt the headboard. I cant believe we trusted a 15 year old to do take his new meds...I mean he not a bad child and I just guess everyone has setbacks...We still going to that appointment because I be damned if he going to be hurting my damn daughter.

Olly walked into the room with a huge ass smile on his face with his hands behind his back.

"Merry Christmas, Wheres Pops?" He asked as he slid onto our bed. I looked at him confusingly and replied, "Oscar and Him havent been seen since last night. Merry Christmas to you too. Why the cheeky yet sly smile."

"Actually is because my finger hurting and I wanted you to take a look at it—." He told me as he put his left hand on display and I gasped.

"OH MY GODDD, OLYVERRR!!" I said as I blinded by the roc, Zoie just put on his finger. I hugged him and replied, "I cant believe this..."

"Me neither, he ofcourse has to wait til im 18, so he actually want to do it on my 18th birthday. I know it seems fast, but I love him and with him going to the Army...he needs the motivation to make sure he comes back." Olly told me as I grabbed his hand. We stared into eachother eyes.

"You have always been a man trapped in a teen body. More mature than half of the motherfuckers I have ever met in my life. I am so proud of you for letting him do what makes him happy. The Army isnt going to kill him or you...it will only make yall stronger. When you got the type of love that books and movies make only good things can happen. How did O.J take this news because I know your Pops is going to be SHOOOK!"

"Surprisingly well. He was clapping harder than Dream was...and speaking of Dream she wants to speak to you today and all I am going to say is have an open-mind. Like you just told me, you cant stop or hold people back from what makes them happy." Olly threw that back at me and he smirked as we hugged again. We heard a horn blowing outside. We ran over to the patio door and opened it. We walked out and we seen Rico stepping out. He spoke into a speaker.

"Merry Christmasss familyyyy! And A Special Christmas to my Husband. Love you, Deejay." He said as Olly hugged and I replied, "Merry Christmas to you too, Big Head. Love youuu." Oscar got out of the passenger seat and then the back door opened.

Olly asked, "Who did they go get?" Outstepped Moira as Oscar assisted her and the twins. My jawdropped and tears formed in my eyes.

"GeGe was just saying last night how she feels bad to not spend her mothers possibly last christmas with her." I told Olyver as we rushed off the patio so fast. I closed the door and went on downstairs. We made it to see GeGe crying while hugging her mom.

"Ohhh Baby, dont cry. I love you and I told you to come here because I promised we will see eachother again before I pass. I made alot of mistakes in my life with you and when I promised you that I wasnt going anywhere when we reunited I meant it...Im so sorry I am going to let you down." Moira said as her voice cracked. GeGe replied, "Oh Mom, you can never let me down. This is the best gift to me ever, honestly."