Wait She Is Breathing Right

ALEX POV

     "I think I finally found out a way to get rid of Kara's evil side. Since Lena is the only weapon we have against Kara, we have to somehow use her to get rid of her evil side, well that is my theory anyways." I tell Winn. "Okay and how do expect me to help. Kara is not a computer i can hack." He tells me. "Yeah but I need you to build something for me. If my theory is correct it could save Kara for good." I tell him. "Go on." He tells me.

    "Okay so essentially Kara has two versions of her inside of herself, a good one and an evil one. If we can somehow get the evil one out of her, then we save our Kara." I tell him. "So you want me to do what exactly?" He asks me clearly still confused. Hell, if this wasn't my idea I would be really confused too. I don't think this plan will work because it is crazy, but nobody else has any ideas. "Okay I want to build some kind of device or machine that can separate her personalities. So I want you to figure out how to get the evil version of Kara out of my sister." I tell him. 

     "Do you know how crazy that sounds!" He yells at me. "Can you do it or not?" I ask him. "Maybe, but I will try." He tells me. "How long will it take?" I ask him. "You can not rush perfection woman." He tells me. I raise an eyebrow at him "Umm i don't know a couple of days." He says and walks off. I get out my phone and call Lena "Hey how is Kara?" I ask her. "Uh yeah she is fine." She says. "That doesn't sound very convincing." I tell her. "No everything is fine." Lena tells me. "Well I will be over there soon. I am no use here. Winn is working on something right now to test my theory." I say and hang up. 

LENA POV

     "Really you think that will work?" I ask Alex after she tells me her plan. "Well, I don't know Lena. We have to save her." She tells me and I nod in response. "Where is she anyway?" She asks me."She is in our bed. She has been sleeping a lot. Is that normal?" I ask her. "Nothing about this situation is normal." She tells me and we both laugh. 

     We turn around and we see Kara limping over to us looking very tired. "What's so funny?" She asks. I walk over to her and kiss her on the cheek and help her walk to the couch. "Are you going to answer my question?" Kara asks me. "Don't worry about it babe. It was nothing." I tell her and sit down next to her. "So how are you feeling?" Alex asks her while sitting in a chair across from us. "I'm fine." Kara says. "I know you aren't. Why are you lying?" Alex says. "Okay fine, my leg hurts. Is that what you wanted to hear!" She yells. 

I put my hand on her leg and lean over to her "Calm down. Its okay." I whisper in her ear. She closes her eyes and takes a couple deep breathes and then opens her eyes again. "I'm sorry I have just been getting angry for no reason lately." She says. I grab her hand "It's okay, everything is going to be okay. We are going to get through this." She says and I nod in response.

     Me and Alex talk for a while, just about some random stuff to try and cheer Kara up a little bit. We end up watching some scary movie that me and Kara did not want to watch, but Alex insisted. To say the least it was scary. It was about the girl being possessed, but honestly I wasn't really watching it. I look over at Kara and see her fighting to keep her eyes open. "Close your eyes." I whisper in her ear. She does and lays down and puts her head in my lap and is instantly asleep. I start to watch the movie as I play with Kara's hair.

     I hope she is going to be okay, I don't know what I would do without her. Before I know it Alex turns the TV off and looks at me with a huge smile on her face. "What?" I ask her confused. "Some things never change. When we used to watch movies as kids she would always fall asleep." She tells me with a smile on her face. "Maybe because you always pick out terrible movies." I say and she glares at me. "What I am just being honest." I say and we both end up laughing.