Revenge

KARA POV
     I know I should have waited and then I would have some help, but oh well. I just can't deal with Lillian anymore. I can't have Lena be in danger anymore. Whatever happens, at least she will be safe. I have no idea where to start. The best place to probably start is where I last saw her.

      When I arrive at the place she kept us I walk inside and everything is the same. I hear footsteps so I quickly step behind a large container. "Why are you still here?" Lillian asks. "Because I want to help you." I hear some man say. "Just get out of here. It was a one time thing." I hear Lillian say. "But I love you." He says. "You're not the first." She says. "Now get out of here before I kill you myself." "Okay, but deep down you know you love me." He tells her and I hear a door slam. "Ignorant peice of shit." I hear her say and then walk away.

     I follow her and she goes into another room. When I'm sure she is no longer here I walk in. I look around the room and see hundreds of pictures of Lena and our life. She really has nothing better to do? I continue to walk around and see plans to blow up a hospital. I have to call Alex so she can gather a team while I stop Lillian.

     "Why can't you just stay dead?" Lillian says while she walks through the door. "You first." I say while walking toward her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you touch me I will blow up that hospital filled with sick children. They're already dying anyway, so what's the harm?" "Wow. You really are evil. This is why I am alone. You need to die." I say. I stealthy call Alex. "Kara?" I hear her say.

     "Just tell me one thing. Do tou ever feel bad for all the people you kill?" I ask her. "Of course not. They all deserve it. It's like I'm the hero." She says with a laugh. Now it's my turn to laugh. "I would describe tou as many things, none of them coming close to a hero." I tell her. "A hero isn't planning on blowing up a bunch of kids who did nothing wrong. Have some sympathy. They are in the hospital." I tell her hoping Alex will figure it out. "Go it Kara. Just keep her occupied. I'll tell you when it's done." She tells me.

     "They are probably going to die soon anyways. Calm down." She tells me as she sits down and puts her feet on the desk. "Oh I am calm. If I wasn't, tou would not be breathing right now." I tell her. "Does it bother you?" She asks me. "That you can't beat me no matter how hard you try." She laughs when I don't answer. Only if she knew what is about to happen. She gets up and walks toward me. "What makes this time any different?"

     "We got it Kara. Bring Lillian back to the DEO." I smile knowing that I won't be bringing her back, at least alive that is. "Why are you smiling? You lost." I shake my head. "No
You lost. You're aboit to lose your life as well." I tell her as I grab her and throw her against the wall. "You..can't do this." She tells me while getting back up. "Oh and why is that?" I ask while walking toward her slowly. "Because you're a hero. You don't kill people." She confidently tells me. "I'm not a hero right now. I'm someone who you've hurt numerous time. This is my revenge." I tell her and she runs out the door.

     "Oh Lillian, you naive old woman. You can't hide from me. You stand no chance." I yell so she can hear me. "If you come out now I promise I will make it quick." I tell her. I hear movement and see Lillian running at me with a pipe. I grab it and throw her against the wall. "Really, you thought that was going to work?" I ask her. "Thought it was worth a shot." She says while rolling her eyes and standing back up. "Lena will never forgive you if you kill me." She says and I laugh at her statement.

     "Lena hates you. She practically told me to kill you. She would never say it, but she wants tou dead. You have been nothing but a problem for her." I tell her. "What do you want mw to do?" She asks me. "I want tou to shut up so I can kill you in peace." I tell her and she nods. "Now." She says and I look at her confused. I feel my hands being pulled behind my back and a painful burning sensation.

     "I knew you could be useful." She tells the person behind me. "Handcuff her to that chair over there and let's get out of here." She tell the man behind me. He leads me to a chair in the middle of the room at pushes me roughly into it. I see an older man, probably the one from earlier. "You know she is jist using you. As soon as you become a problem she will not hesitate to kill you." I tell him. "You're wrong she loves me." He tells me while walking away.

    "I'm going to find you and kill you." I tell Lillian before she gets to the door. She looks at me with hate in her eyes. "Says the one who is handcuffed to a chair." She says with a laugh. She pulls out a gun and looks at it. "You were right about one thing." She says while walking back in forth behind the mysterious man. She gets behind the man and kicks him, making him go to his knees right in front of me. "I don't trust anyone and I am a killer." She says while pointing the gun at the back of his head.

     "Lillian don't do this. He did nothing wrong." I tell her. "Don't worry she won't kill me. She loves me, right?" He says. "That's why it's fun. Nobody is safe." She says and pulls the trigger. I close my eyes and feel blood splattered all over me. "Now it's time to finish this. First I'll kill Lena and you then I will Alex just for the fun of it and I will get away with it because you won't be able to stop me." She tells me and walks out the door. Hopefully Alex comes for me soon when I don't come back.