I Will Always Come Back

LENA POV

    When I wake up I'm still on top of Kara who is still sleeping. I decided not to move because she looks so peaceful. I lay my head back on her chest and subconsciously run my hands over her arm. She starts to stir and when she opens her eyes she lightly smiles at me. "How long have you been up?" She asks while closing her eyes again. "Not long." I say. I move to get up but she holds me down. "Don't. Please stay." She begs me with a sad look in her eyes.

    "I'm not going anywhere. We need to talk." She nods and we both sit up. "I'm sorry." She tells me while looking at the ground. I grab her hand and she looks at me. "It's okay. But I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." She nods. "Okay just don't freak out." I nod and tell her to continue. "It's your mother." Of course it is. At this point I will kill her. "She said I can't see you anymore or she will kill everyone I love including you." She tells me sadly. "She can't hurt us anymore. She is locked up." I tell her. "That's what I thought but somebody sent me pictures of you. They probably already know you are here. You have to leave." She tells me.

    "I can't leave you. I won't." I tell her. "Please. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." She says and stands up to walk away from me. "Don't let her control you. Fight her." I tell her. "I'm tired. I think you should go." She says. "No. I won't let you push me away." I say walking in front of her. "Please just go." She says not looking at me. "No. I need you to fight!" I yell at her getting frustrated with how easy she is giving up. "What do you want from me! All I do is fight. I'm tired!" She yells back at me. "You cant give up. I love you." I tell her. We are interrupted by a knock on the door.

    "I'll get it." I tell her. "Whatever." I hear her say whenever I pass her. I open the door and see Alex. "This is not really a good time." I tell her. "I know. I heard. But you're not supposed to be here." She suddenly shifts into a man with black hair. He pulls out a gun and holds it to my head. "Kara!" I yell out. She walks in and sees the situation and runs at the man and knocks us both over. "Who are you?" She asks him while holding him up by his neck. "Someone you came prepared." He says through a strangled breath." He takes something out of his pocket and stabs it into Kara's side. She falls to the ground to the floor clutching her side.

    I rush over to her. "Take it out." She tells me. I grip it but before I can pull it I feel something press against the back of my head. "You do it and I will kill you both." He says. "Get up." I slowly stand up. "Who are you?" I ask him but I feel a painful sensation on the back of my head and I fall to the ground and I met with darkness.

EVIL GUY THAT NOBODY LIKES POV

     After I knock Lillian's daughter out I can focus on supergirl. "You don't look so tough now do you?" I walk towards her and watch her struggle to keep her eyes open. "Oh this is going to be so much fun." I say. I watch her eyes close and her head fall to the side. I pick her up and strap her down to a chair and do the same to the other.