I Don't Deserve You

ALEX POV

    It has been 2 weeks since the incident and everything has gotten worse. Kara won't talk to anybody. She just sits in her apartment and sleeps all day. Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I've tried everything to get her to tell me what is wrong but she just ignores me.

    Lena left after a few days of not getting anything but harsh words from Kara. She said it was a work trip and she would be back soon. But I think she just needed a break. I don't blame her. I know if anyone can figure this out it is her. I decided to call her before I go check on Kara.

     "Hey." I say as she picks up. "Hi. How is she?" She asks me. "Still no change. She has gotten worse since you left." She doesn't say anything for awhile. "She needs you Lena." I tell her. "It doesn't seem like it. I tried she doesn't want me there." She says. "Trust me all she wants is you. Please come back. We will figure this out together." "Okay. I'll be there by tomorrow." She says and hangs up.

     I'm checking up on her right. Lena should be here in less than an hour. I open the door and see Kara laying on the couch staring at the wall. "What are you doing here?" She asks not even looking at me. "Just wanted to check in. Lena should be here soon." I tell her. She looks at me. "Why? I told her to stay away." She tells me. "Why? She loves you." I say walking closer to her. She looks down and doesn't say anything.

    We hear a knock and Kara doesn't move so I walk over to open the door. I open it and see Lena standing there. "Come in." I tell her and she nods. "Can you give us a moment alone?" She asks me. I nod and make my way out the door. Before I close the door "Call me if you need anything." I hope they can work this out.

LENA POV

    After the door closes my attention goes to Kara who is sitting on the couch looking anywhere but me. I walk closer and notice how she can't stop moving. Like she is nervous or scared to be around me. I kneel down in front of her and grab her hands which causes her to flinch. "I want to help you. Just tell me what's going on." She shakes her head. "Look at me." She doesn't move. I tilt her head up and force her to look at me.

    I then notice the tears in her eyes. "Please I just want to help you." I continue to beg her to tell me what's wrong. "I don't deserve you." She whispers quietly. "After everything I have said and done you're still here." She says. "Because I love you. No matter what you do I will always be here." She wraps her arms around me and pulls me on top of her. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I ask her.

    "Can we just lay here for a second? I missed you." She tells me. "I've been here. I'll always be here." I tell her. After a couple of minutes her breathing evens out and I know she is sleeping. I soon find myself drifting off as well.

ALEX POV

    When I open the door I expect to hear them fighting but I don't hear anything which slightly worries me. I hope both of them are still alive. When I walk in I see them both sleeping on the couch. Kara looks so much more at peace. I write a quick note about them sleeping and not wanting to disturb them and for Kara to call me tommorow.

    I then make my way out. I knew all she needed was to make things right with Lena. I'm always right. People she listen to me more often.

Sorry for taking forever. But I am now officially unemployed as of yesterday so I think I'll be updating this more often.