Angry

LENA POV

     I watch as she lays there in the bed asleep. Everything seems fine right now, but I would be foolish to think it will be when she wakes up. She might not understand why I did what I did but I can only hope one day she will.

     I walk to her still figure and lightly grab her hand. Her fingers twitch in my hand and her eyes slowly open. She looks at me and rips her hand from mine. "What are you doing here?" She asks me. "I just wanted to see if you were okay." I tell her while trying to hide the hurt I'm feeling. "I'm fine. Now please leave." She tells me and looks away from me.

     "Please don't be like that. I did this for you. For us." I try to reason with her. "You did the one thing I thought you would never do. You did something your mother would do." She tells me and I can't believe she would say that to me. "You don't mean that." I say as I shake my head and try to stop the tears. "I do. You'll always just be a Luthor. I think you should go." She tells me with anger. I nod and make my way out of the room.

ALEX POV

     I watch Lena run past me with tears in her eyes. The only person who could do that is my sister. I barge in her room and see her trying to sit up. "What the hell did you do?" I ask her while trying to remain calm. "Why do you care? You helped her." She tells me with an angry expression on her face. "I helped her because I care about you!" I yell at her.

     "She's just a Luthor and a mistake that I made. Nothing more." She says while fully sitting up on the bed looking at me. I slap her across the face and she looks at me in shock. "If you keep pushing everyone away nobody will be here when you need them." I tell her. "I don't need anybody. I'm fine. Just leave me alone." She tells me. "Fine, but you better fix things with Lena before it's too late." I tell her. I hear her say something quietly as I walk out the door.

    I walk into Lena's office and see her drinking. "Are you okay?" She looks at me then looks at her drink. She just shakes her head. "I thought I was saving her." She says as she cries. I hug her for awhile. "You did. She is just too stubborn to see that. Just give her a little space to see that." She nods and sets down her glass. "Did she tell you what she said to me?" I just shake my head. "She said I was just like my mother." I just stare at her in complete shock. How could Kara say something like that?

     "Well I'm glad I slapped her now." I say with a small smile trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe she was right." I just shake my head and force her to look at me. "She was wrong to say that. You are nothing like that evil and vile woman." She just nods. "Something is wrong. I expected Kara to be angry a little bit, but nothing like this." I say. I look and see Lena asleep in the chair.

    I carry her to the couch and put a blanket over her sleeping body. I promise I will not give up on finding out what is wrong with her or what happened before we got there. No matter how much of a bitch Kara is being right now.