Surprise Pack Member

The sun was just setting as I woke up, seeing all my boys still asleep. I can't really blame them, we were up late into the day drinking, but it seemed, no matter how long we stayed up, I always woke up at sunset. I decided to let them all sleep for a little while longer and walked out to the main room, gasping in shock. "Oh my god!" I ran over to the couch, seeing a boy, no more than 8 laying there with a bottle of my blood on the table. "Sweetie? Hey. Can you wake up for me?" He woke slightly and the moment he saw me his eyes went wide. He jumped up, trying to run from the cave but I just picked him up into my arms. "Calm down, you're alright. My names Harley. What's yours?"

He looked up at me after I sat him down on the bed and whispered, "Laddie."

"Well Laddie, did you drink from this bottle?" He nodded.

"I'm sorry, I was so thirsty, I-"

"Where are your parents bud?" He froze at that question.

"They died...I was living in an orphanage in L.A and I ran away...please don't send me back? They hurt me there, I never ate, I had no friends...I couldn't be there anymore." A little Lost Boy.

"Hey. No one is taking you anywhere. You're going to stay right here with me and my boys. Okay?" He nodded slowly. "Do you believe in vampires Laddie?" He nodded again. "Well, That's what I am. I'm a vampire and so are my boys, and now, you are too. So that mean you get to stay here with us forever. How does that sound?"

"Awesome!" He grinned so wide I thought his face would split in two before launching his body at me into a tight hug. I held him for only a moment before I felt him yawn against my shoulder.

"Alright, you need to go back to sleep for a while, and I need to go wake everyone."

"Will you stay until I fall asleep?" I smiled at him, laying beside him in the bed, feeling his head on my chest as he cuddled into me. It wasn't long before I felt myself drifting into sleep awell.

It felt like I was only asleep for moments before I heard a growling in my ear and woke up, startled. I saw Paul right next to me, glaring at Laddie's sleeping form.

"Paul!" I whisper yelled. I gently nudged Laddie into a pillow as I moved myself up to talk to the guys who were looking very confused.

"Who is he?! Why was he laying on you like that!?"

"Jesus Paul, calm down, he's 8."

"8 year olds grow up Har." I rolled my eyes, pushing him onto the couch, making him shut up.

"He drank the bottle while we were asleep. We can't just kill him. He's our pack now." David looked over at him and sighed.

"She's right. But we can't just abduct a kid."

"Kids go missing all the time. He ran away from an orphanage. No one will ever find him with us. We'll just feed him donated blood until he makes his first kill when he's older. We have ourselves a new little Lost Boy." I heard him rolling around and turned to see him looking for me and grinning when he saw I was still here. He stood on the bed, jumping into my arms, hugging me. "Boys, this is Laddie. Laddie, this is David, Dwayne, Marko, and Paul."

"What's up little dude?" Marko yelled, high fiving him, while Paul ruffled his hair, making him giggle.

"Welcome to the Lost Boys kid." David stated as he sat in his wheel chair.

"Dwayne, say hello." I said looking at him, he just stared at Laddie for a moment.

"Hello. What do you say we get you cleaned up huh? Then we'll get you something to eat." He proposed and Laddie grinned, jumping down and running over to Dwayne who lifted him. "What do you like to eat?" He asked, carrying him toward the bathroom.

"Pizza!" I heard him yell as I sat on David's lap.

"Good choice. We'll get some pizza."

"So Dwayne is playing daddy now? I figured it would have been David." Marko pointed out and I chuckled.

"I'm terrible with kids. I wish Dwayne luck."

"So is this like you and Dwayne are married, cause I don't know how I feel about that." Paul laughed. We talked for a little while longer until Dwayne came back out with Laddie, no longer smothered in dirt.

"Hey, don't you look handsome." I said as he sat on my lap. "You ready for pizza?"

"Yeah!"

"YEAH!" Paul yelled.

"You're a bigger child, than the child!" Dwayne accused and Paul just rolled his eyes, lifting Laddie up and running out of the cave.

"Paul! Don't you dare put him on your bike! I've seen how you drive." I shouted chasing him outside, laughing all the way.