Realizations and Vampirism

I was standing just outside a small shop after buying some new boots, since my old ones were completely trashed, when Michael caught up to me. "Harley!"

"Oh, Hey Mike, what's up? How do you like my new boots?" (Boots in pic above)

"Who cares about the boots? What's happening to me?" He hissed and I sighed.

"Come on, I think we should talk to David."

"NO!" He pushed me up against the railing on the side of the boardwalk, angrily.

"I have no reflection, I'm starving but I can't eat anything, besides of course almost eating my little brother! What Did You Do To Me!?"

"Michael, you're hurting me! Stop It!" I begged. He glared at me for another moment before a hand landed on his shoulder and pulled him back, revealing a very angry Marko. It was then that Michael seemed to calm down and realize what he did.

"Oh god, Harley, I'm so sorry." I nodded, fixing my jacket and standing up straight.

"Anger is harder to control, I get it. It's okay. Like I said, you should talk to David." David had made sure I knew to make Michael know he was in charge. That way even if he figured everything out, Michael couldn't, even for a moment, think that I was the head vampire.

Marko walked between us as we strolled back down the boardwalk, holding me close to his side, watching Michael carefully. As we got back to the bikes Paul joined my other side, obviously seeing Marko in a defensive mind set. "What happened?" David asked.

"He had her pinned to a railing." Marko growled, followed by everyone else...even Laddie.

"He didn't mean it guys, he apologized, it's alright." David just glared at him before getting onto his bike.

"If you want to know what's happening Michael, you should come with us, now." I got onto the back of his bike as we all took off down the beach, toward a party and climbed up a sand dune, hiding in a tree.

"Initiations over Michael. Time to join the club." David smirked as all of our faces changed. I looked down at Michael, grinning excitedly while the guys seemed to taunt him before flying toward the party. I attacked a Surf Nazi with dark red hair, tearing into his throat viciously, before finishing him off and sharing another one with Dwayne. As we all finished and threw them into the fire we walked back to Michael, who was clearly trying very hard to fight his nature. "Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed." We all laughed as Michael took off running and rode back home like a bat out of hell. I have to say, since he scared me so badly earlier, I find it much easier to laugh at his fear. We walked back down toward the water and cleaned off as much as possible before going back to the boardwalk to pick up Laddie.

"Come on bud." I said, ruffling his hair as I grabbed him from Max's and got onto Marko's bike. We spent the rest of the night planning what to do with Michael.

"I say, shove a bleeding human at him until he caves." Dwayne offered.

"That's not a bad idea. We'll bring him here tomorrow night and do that."

"Then, I say we show him who you belong to princess. Can't have him hurting you again." Paul stated as if it solved everything.

"So your solution to that problem is fucking me in front of him? How does that work?"

"Shows our claim on you. So he can know that if he ever touches you again we'll tear him apart." I rolled my eyes, standing up.

"Well, this has been a fun evening, but I'm getting tired." I kissed Laddie's sleeping form on the head, before pulling his blanket over him more and going to bed, followed by all my boys.