Mysterious Boy and Claiming

"Are you sure you're not hungry babe? We could bring someone to the cave for you." Paul told me and I just smiled from where I sat, in front of Marko on his bike, wrapped in his arms.

"I'm sure guys, I had 2 yesterday, go, have fun, clean up properly." I said looking directly at Paul, who was often lazy with his clean up duties. "I'm going to take Laddie to the concert." I quickly kissed them all and felt Laddie grab my hand as we walked to the concert area. We stood in the back dancing together to a bunch of songs. We were there for probably an hour before I felt Laddie latch onto my leg. "What's wrong?"

He was looking toward the crowd and as I followed his gaze, I found a guy about my age...well my age when I turned...staring at me, not even flinching when I looked at him. "Why is he looking at you like that mommy? He looks like David does when he's hungry." I almost chuckled at his comment...almost.

"Sweetie, that's not hunger, that's lust, which means it's time to go." He nodded, holding tightly to my hand as I pulled him through the crowd.

"Mom! He's following us!" Laddie said squeezing my hand. I didn't even look back as I swerved between people and carnival rides quickly.

"He still behind us?" I asked and my son nodded. "Time to find the boys." Laddie was now dragging me along, all the way back to the bikes, that were sat near Max's shop, where they were every night. Laddie let go of my hand, running and jumping onto Dwayne's bike while I got on behind David, who kissed my hand, before placing it around his waist.

"Dwayne, that guys been following us since the concert. He's scaring me." All my boys suddenly became alert and looked over to where Laddie was looking. The guy just kind of stared sadly, as if I just broke his heart. David just smirked, clearly smug.

"Come on boys, let's get our lady home."

"Yeah! Let's ride man!" Paul cheered, waving at the guy, who now had another kid beside him, maybe his brother, before taking off, we all followed behind him, riding down the beach as we do every night. I let go of David's waist, throwing my hands up and cheering along with my guys, seeing Paul pull up beside us holding out his hand.

"What do you want you psycho?!" I laughed.

"Come on!" I grabbed his hand tightly and felt him pull me. I landed in Paul's lap, instead of on the back of the bike and I nestled myself into his chest, biting his neck teasingly.

(Smut Scene, Skip If You Don't Like It)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard him moaning in my ear, his shouting completely stopped as he grew hard beneath me. It wasn't until I felt the bike stop that I realized we were at the cliffs and I was soon wrapped around Paul like a weed, as he continued to sit on the bike. I felt his fangs against my neck as he kissed me, pulling me closer, grinding against me harshly.

"Why do you insist on doing that to him? You know he can't keep it in his pants." David growled lightly, pushing against my back, breathing heavily into my ear.

"One of these days, I won't even try to hold out, I'll pull the bike over and fuck you on the beach where anyone could see. Would you like that?" I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips, just as David bit my ear teasingly.

"I think she would love that Paul...Does the thought of us fucking you with everyone watching turn you on?" Marko asked, from where he sat on his bike.

Before I had time to respond I felt myself being lifted up into the air as Paul got off his bike and carried me down into the cave, with the others following. I'm guessing Laddie went to bed, but I couldn't find the will to care about tucking him in at this moment.

"Fuck babe, you drive me crazy." Paul moaned into my neck as I pulled his jacket off and his shirt over his head as he did the same for me, nuzzling his face into my breasts. Instead of being shoved onto a bed, my back was shoved into another chest and I opened my eyes to see a half naked Dwayne behind me.

Before I knew it the rest of my clothes were thrown around. I looked just long enough to see my panties hanging from the top of the fountain, when Paul moved, thrusting into me quickly, making me cry out. My cry was muffled by Dwayne tipping my head back, kissing me as he pushed into my ass. "God baby, do you realize what you do to us?" Dwayne groaned and I couldn't help the small smirk that formed on my lips.

"I'm going to guess that's a yes." David said, from where he lounged on the bed, beside Marko, jacking off.

"When we saw that kid following you I just wanted to bend you over my bike right there, show him who you belong to!" Paul hissed in my ear.

"Do you like the sound of that Angel?" Marko asked, his voice shaking with how close he was to cumming.

I could only nod, leaning my head down onto Paul's shoulder, unable to hold out anymore. I came hard, biting into Paul's shoulder harshly, causing him to explode as well. Not a moment later we were all spent and laying on the bed together.

(Smut Over)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

I felt Marko lay his head on my chest and cuddle into me closely. Most vampires, when they're turned, their insecurities disappear, we're confident, non-humble creatures, but Marko's didn't. It doesn't bother me, and I would never change a thing about him, but sometimes he just needs to be reminded that I'm not going anywhere. "I belong to the Lost Boys babe. Forever and always." I felt him give my skin a little bite before we all fell into a deep sleep.