Slaughter and Siblings

"Where is he?!" I screamed as I walked from the back cave when the sun finally went down. I could still feel a constant throbbing in my stomach, but I wasn't about to worry about myself.

"Where's who babe?" Paul asked, yawning, following me from the tunnel.

"Laddie! Oh my god! They took him! Why?! Why would they!? Why do they care about him!? My baby is gone! We have to go get him! We have to go now!" I shouted, running out of the cave as quickly as I could before doubling over.

"Oh god. Calm down sweetheart. We'll get him back, but you're not going to be able to save anyone if we don't get you fed first. All of us need to feed." I glared at David from where he kneeled beside me. "Don't argue with me. You would feel it if he were dead, and if he's not dead yet then they won't kill him now, they would have done it already. Dwayne, carry our princess out of here. Marko, get her and yourself some fast food. Let's go boys!" He insisted, taking off into the sky just as I was lifted.

To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention as we flew through the sky, or while I sat with Dwayne, waiting for Marko to come with my food, or while I tore into the human with wild abandon. The human part of me was sorry he had to feel my wrath right now, but whatever. I was too focused on getting Laddie back to care about anything else.

"Alright, Max will be here soon, let's get everyone rounded up boys." David smirked as we all slipped into our vampire visage and entered the house. Everyone went through a different way, but I snuck through a bedroom window quietly. It wasn't until I felt something latch onto my leg that I noticed anyone in the room with me.

"Oh Laddie, thank god!" I praised, hugging him to me tightly.

"Mom! They said they were going to kill me! Sam said I was going to be human again, but those comic guys said they were gonna stake me! I was so scared." He was sobbing into my shirt heavily and I growled, knowing those Frogs were going to die tonight.

"Laddie, sweetie. I'm going to put you in here okay. You need to be quiet, you hide here while I go make sure everyone is okay, alright. Everything is going to be just fine." He nodded, as I wiped his tears and pushed him into the walk-in closet, before running down the hall, hearing shouting coming from every direction. I went straight ahead, only to see Paul with the Frogs cornered in the bathroom, and a growling dog behind him. "No! Bad dog!" I scolded, grabbing his collar and dragging him away from my mate, locking him in, what I assumed to be, Michael's closet. "You got them Paul?"

"Yes babe, they're not going anywhere." He said, taking their stakes and tossing them away, before dragging them out, and downstairs. I saw both Marko and Dwayne holding Sam tightly, standing in the living room. Marko left Dwayne with Sam in order to take one of the Frogs from Paul. I saw David fighting Michael and sighed as they were acting like they were trying to prove who was most manly. I grabbed Michael's ankle as he and David were spinning through the air and pulled him down to the ground.

"Hold him, tightly." He rolled his eyes at my having stopped his fun. "If you kept that up you would have flown right into those jackass! Pay attention! I Taught You Better!" I scolded, pointing at the antlers, knowing I could have just lost him. I shoved them into the living room before running upstairs and opening the closet door, picking up my crying childe. I held him to my chest, letting him cry it out as I carried him downstairs.

"Where's daddy?" Laddie whispered, making me smile, knowing just who he was talking about.

"He's downstairs baby. And I'm sure he would love you calling him that okay? He likes being your daddy." He nodded and I kissed his head as I walked back into the living room, seeing the frogs tied up back to back with Michael tied up in the corner and Marko sitting beside Sam with his hand on his shoulder. "There he is baby." I said, setting him down, and watching my son run to Dwayne excitedly, jumping into his arms. "Alright. Are they tied tightly Paul?"