Decisions and Lucy

"SAM! NO!" Michael screamed as he took the glass and gulped it down and we all cheered.

"Welcome to the Lost Boys little dude!" Paul yelled, lighting a joint and shoving it in his mouth, making him choke, but he tried his best to smoke it...what have I done?

"Where do you produce those from? You're always prepared." I observed and he just smirked at me. I soon found myself in Marko's arms, dancing around the couch in a circle, with him humming to a waltz when Max walked in with Lucy.

"Oh my." Lucy said as she walked into the room and sat on the couch, beside a now passed out Sam.

"Don't worry children, I've explained everything...Lucy has agreed to be my bride." He told us and I smiled.

"Congratulations. I'm Harley by the way. It's nice to meet you."

"You too. I've always wanted a daughter. Now, why is my son tied up? And my other son asleep?"

"Oh. Quick recap. Michael turned into a half vampire and wasn't happy, so he got these comic geeks to try and kill us. He stabbed me, but my boys saved me, then he stole my son knowing I can't go out in the daylight to save him, knowing we would come here so he tried to kill us again. Sam drank my blood, willingly as I promised to teach him about being a vampire, and now his body is changing. You have a new Lost Boy to worry about Max." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled slightly, seeing Lucy try and understand it all.

"Why don't you kids all go home. I'll take care of Lucy, and let you know when she turns fully?" Max proposed when Dwayne spoke up.

"That sounds great, but you take Michael." Max was about to decline when David cut him off.

"You wanted him, not us. He's not our pack. He's blood, but he's not family. He tried to kill our mate and I will not have him in the cave with us." He insisted and Max sighed.

"Fine. I'll give him a room for the day. You all head home. You've eaten and Sam could do with a peaceful sleep." We all nodded. I watched as Paul hoisted Sam up and started flying to the cave, followed by Marko and David with the Frogs and Dwayne with Laddie...and me on his back. I decided to be lazy.

Sam was laid on the bed carefully and we all sat around, for a while until Marko had come back with food. We fed Laddie before I let Paul kill Edgar...needless to say, he had a good time.

"Now...What to do with you?" I questioned from where I resided on David's lap.

"Let me go and pretend this never happened?" He asked, trying to be innocent, making everyone laugh.

"No. Of course not. Who wants him?"  Marko jumped up, grabbing him quickly and we watched him feed before going off to bed. Tomorrow should be fun.