Part 1

Hanzo's POV

I didn't know what to do with Genji. He always disobeyed our father, and our father isn't one to show mercy. He got expelled because of all the trouble he made, but something good came out of it. He may not earn much, but he got a job. He works at a small take-out, and his boss is very nice.

I walked through the busy streets on my way to school. I had forgotten to do my math homework, but I hoped that the teacher didn't mind that. I've been noticing that someone is looking at me often in class. I am well aware of who it is, but... well, I don't exactly like him as a person. He would often skip classes, and his grades was dropping. Deep inside me, I wanted to help, but I barely knew him! I would even get flustered if we made eye contact. I sighed. The cold winter weather made me shiver a lot, because I never really wore enough clothes. My father always said that I needed to buy clothes with my own money, but the problem is, I don't have any. Snowflakes started to fall down, making the streets look beautiful. I rounded a corner and almost bumped into a girl. I walked past her without a glance and made my way to the school.

The warning bell rang, and I hurried to my classroom. I sat down where I usually sit, and waited for the teacher to come. Eventually, she came, and the math class began. Late into the lesson, no other than Jesse McCree came through the doors. The teacher sighed. "Late again, I see... Please be seated" McCree caught my eye, and not only did I get flustered and looked away, but he also sat beside me, as if we knew each other. I cringed inside, I really didn't want to sit next to him. Throughout the whole lesson, I didn't make eye contact with him, and it seemed to work perfectly until he leaned closer. I could smell his perfume, and damn it smelled good. I blushed and leaned away. "Can I look at'tcha notes, darlin'?" He whispered, making me shiver a bit. "I forgot to do it" I replied, with shame deep in my throat. I knew that my father wouldn't go easy on me when I got home.

Jesse's POV

I came through the door and immediately caught Hanzo's eyes, and he looked away. I smirked to myself as I got seated, right next to him. I knew that he was looking at me every now and then, and I loved it. Deep into the lesson, I leaned in closer to say something to him. He leaned away, which I found a bit weird. "Can I look at'tcha notes, darlin'?" I said with my sexy af voice. Hanzo shivered and answered. "I forgot to do them" Then he looked away as surprise struck through me. Hanzo Shimada forgetting to do his homework? Never! That would never happen unless something is bothering him. 'I should look into it' I thought, as the lesson ended.

Phew! That was something! I just came up with this, and I hope you liked it. I will try to update regularly, so stay tuned. :3