Part 6

Hanzo's POV

I was sick of father's actions, I wanted to be free from my duties. That's why I took a big step forward and got a job. I know dad wouldn't be that happy about it, but I wanted to get a house, so me and Jesse could live in. No, that can't happen. That kiss... was just an accident. I was caught in the moment. But what if Jesse felt the same and he would want it? No, it can't happen. It can never happen. I opened my laptop, I had one message from my new boss. Angela had been working at the cafe for a long time, and if it weren't for me, she would have to shut it down. Her girlfriend Fareeha quit not long ago, and their relationship is kinda unstable. That much is easy to pick up on. 'One unread message from Angela Ziegler' I opened it. "Hey, I can't come to work today, I'm sick you see. You don't have to work if you don't want to, I'll pay you anyways. But if you do, don't take in big servings" I typed an answer. "Sure" I got up and put on some decent clothing, getting ready for school. But then my body started sweating a lot and I felt very cold. 'Don't tell me I'm sick too' I thought to myself as I went to the bathroom to check my temperature. 

Jesse's POV

When I got to school, Hanzo was nowhere in sight. Class went by without a trace of him. At lunch I went to the principal to ask of him. She told me that he called in sick. 'It must be pretty bad if he skips school cuz of that' "Thank'ya Ana" Ana gave me a nice smile as I walked out. 

(Time skip)

School was finally over and I could visit Hanzo. I bought a lot of different medicine since I didn't know which type of sickness he was stuck with.  I remembered that he told me that his dad didn't like him having guests, so I figured that I could sneak in through his window. That was my plan, but when I got there, it seemed harder to climb up to his window than I thought. I tried many times, failing miserably each time. "Just one more time" I got a hold of the window frame. I opened it and crawled in. The room was dark and I couldn't hear anyone. "Maybe this isn't his room" Then a sound came from a bed somewhere in the room.

Hanzo's POV

I heard a sound from my window. Maybe it was a burglar? But Jesse is the only one I've shown the window passageway to. And it's really hard for normal people to get up here. Maybe it was Jesse? No, he's not that dumb. I shifted to look at the one who came in through my window. The air was cold too, which made me sneeze. 'Damn it Hanzo!' I thought to myself. "Hanz? That you?" It was Jesse! "How did you get in here?" The window closed and the cowboy laughed. "Well, it wasn't without a few scratches, darlin'" I suddenly remembered that I didn't have clothing on. "Jesse, I..." "If it's about-" "I'm naked"