Part 9

Jesse's POV

I sat there like a fool waiting for his answer. "I-I would... love to be your valentine" Hanzo looked away blushing. I smiled to myself. "So, pick ya up at 6.00PM?" Hanzo nodded. "I should... get home" "I'll walk ya home, darlin" Hanzo took a deep breath and nodded. We left the cafe without ordering anything, and Angela seemed to know exactly what was going on. "Okay, I know you didn't avoid me because of that simple thing thing as getting a valentine to the party" "It's actually not that simple-" "Tell me what's going on. Why did you start skipping classes again?" I offered my hand, and Hanzo hesitantly took it. We walked in the direction of his father's mansion. It started to snow. "I'll tell ya if ya promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell and show ya, darlin" I could see Hanzo's curiosity build up. "Of course" I chuckled slightly. "Keep up if ya can darlin!" Suddenly I started to run away. 

Hanzo's POV

'What?' Why would he run away. He said to keep up if I could, should I run after him? I did so, running as fast as I could, only slightly catching up to him. We ran and we ran, it felt very weird. But I finally caught up to Jesse, and he looked at me grinning. I didn't know where we were, maybe a part of the city I didn't know about? He led me through a forest, now it felt very suspicious. "You're not actually going to kill me, are you?" Jesse laughed a bit. "Of course not darlin" We suddenly stopped, and Jesse looked up. I enjoyed the view of the snow in the forest, it was extremely beautiful. "Up here, darlin" I looked up, Jesse had walked up a hill. The sight was so beautiful. Jesse took my hand and led me close to the edge of the cliff. There was a single bench there. We sat down, looking over the city.

Jesse's POV 

"I owe ya an explanation, don't I?" Hanzo squeezed my hand. I sighed. "Fine... this past month... I have been depressed. I've been havin' weird thoughts about life and all. I guess I just didn't like the thought of you not ending up with me..." I looked at Hanzo to know what he thought about this, however, his face was red as a tomato. I looked away smiling. "So I came up here where I could watch the city and be alone" I felt Hanzo shifting a bit. I felt his breath on my ear. "I would never be with anyone other than you..." I turned my head only to be met with a kiss. I blushed, and started to feel something down there... I looked deep in Hanzo's eyes. "Be careful, you're playin' with fire" Seeing hanzo so flustered made me happy. "You know, I might have some good news for us" He hugged me. "I'm all ears" "I might have gotten a job to buy an apartment, an apartment I would hope to share with you" "How much do ya need?" I felt him smiling against my chest. "Not much" "Then I'll help ya, darlin" We looked at each other. "I can't-" "I'll be livin' there too, right?" 'I have to abandon my new practice range though' "And I would like to pay at least something for you, darlin. You're worth so much..."