Part 3

Hanzo's POV

"Sorry for all the mess, I like it this way" He looked at me expectantly, but I only gave him a cold stare. It wasn't meant like that though, and I think he misunderstood it too. "I can tidy up if you want..." His eyes was filled with pain of how he thought I had rejected his room. "No, I'm sorry, you misunderstood. I actually like it" That made McCree smile with a little more happiness that I'm used to. 

We started to study, but Jesse passed out. I left him be and went down to the living room, where Morrison and Reyes sat and talked. They both looked at me when I came and they gave me suspicious looks. "He passed out" They nodded and motioned me to come sit with them. "He does that sometimes, especially if things aren't all action and stuff like that" said Reyes. "So, Morrison-" "Call me Jack" "Jack, why does Jesse skip classes, I know I should ask him in person, but the right time never seems to come" Jack looked over to Reyes, and they gave each other another weird look. "Well, we... don't exactly know why, but he's been participating more lately. He let us in on a secret: It's because of a special someone that he's started to take place in school again" Reyes flipped a page over from the news paper that he had been reading. He sighed. "I have to thank that person, we are very worried that Jesse won't get good grades and get a bad job that doesn't pay him well" Jack stood up and stretched a bit. "Well, I'm gonna start making dinner. You can eat here if you want Hanzo" I was struck with surprise. 'How does he know my name?' "He asked us if you could come over, that's how we know" Said Reyes, almost as if he was reading my mind. "I'm sorry, but I need to get home. Say goodbye for me to Jesse" 

Jesse's POV 

I woke up, but didn't see Hanzo. His things were gone as well. I went down to the living room. Dad was making dinner with his #1 dad apron on. Pa was sitting in a chair reading a news paper. "Wher-" "He left" It was almost as if pa had read my mind. He does tend to do that sometimes. "Oh" I went up to my room again, leaving dad and pa with pained expressions. 'I thought he would at least stay a little longer' I heard a knock on my door. "Who's there?" My voice was almost crying as I answered. "It's Gabe" His voice was filled with concern, hopefully for me. He was met with silence. "It's Hanzo, right? The special someone?" "Yes..." I shifted in my bed, pain streaking through me as I did. Gabe came in. He sat down on my bed and put a comforting hand on me. "It's okay Peacekeeper" That made me laugh a bit. "That's a horrible nickname, ya know that?" Gabe smiled. "Who said it was a nickname?" He presented a gun. A simple revolver with six bullets. "I only have so much bullets on me, but here" I took the revolver and looked at pa. "I don't know what to say..." Then pa came closer, and whispered. "I even made the basement to a shooting range" With that said, I rushed down to see if it was true.