Part 5

Jesse's POV

After dinner I snuck my way towards Hanzo's house. A teacher had told me where he lived because I needed to deliver homework for him that one time. I snuck my way through the backyard. I froze when I saw someone in the window frame, but I felt relieved that it was only Hanzo. He looked directly at me, almost with fear for a second. "What are you doing here?" he whispered. "Well, you left so quickly. I want to spend more time with ya, darlin'" Hanzo took his head back inside. 'Well, I suppose you don'y want to then' But after a couple minuets, he came back. He wore casual clothing, more casual than he wears in school, and of course a warm jacket. "We can't stay here, my father would kill me" He climbed out of the window and jumped down on the grass. He lead me through different streets, but it looked like he knew where he was going. The sun was slowly setting, which made me think that he would take me to a beautiful rooftop where we could watch it. He climbed a ladder, and much to my surprise, he did actually take me to a rooftop. I followed close after. "This is a place I go to calm my nerves. I haven't shown anyone this place, you can't tell anyone" I nodded, I was just so happy that he actually showed me something so important to him. 

Hanzo's POV

Jesse and I just sat there, watching the sun set. I could feel that Jesse was very nervous. I took a deep breath and looked over to him. "Have..." I couldn't meet his eyes, so I looked away, blushing hard. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" It seemed like Jesse was surprised by my question, but he smiled once again. "Nah, girls ain't my type ya know?" BADUMP. I blushed even more. "Are ya okay Hanz? Ya look kinda red, do ya have a fever?" He leaned in closer. Our foreheads touched, and we both blushed like hell. "Doesn't seem like it" This was the perfect time to kiss him, I was well aware of that. Although, I didn't have the guts. But Jesse didn't away, did he want me to kiss him? I took the little courage I had and leaned in closer. Our lips met, and only there and then, I felt loved. He kissed back, without the tongue thing.  When we broke it off I was extremely embarrassed. "I have to go..." I thought that Jesse would take it the wrong way though, so I braced myself towards a really hurt Jesse. "I understand, darlin'" 'Why does he always call me darling?' But I felt super relieved that he took it that way. "Then I'll be on my way" 

Jesse's POV

I knew that I would get in trouble for sneaking out, but it was sooooo worth it. Kissing Hanzo was the highlight of my whole life. I was so happy when I got home, I didn't hear dad or pa scold me. I think pa noticed, because he smiled weakly. "Love ya"  I headed upstairs and bumped into Sombra. "Sorry for that, darlin'" "Don't call me darling!" She hissed back. I backed away. "Okay then..." I went into my room and fell asleep, thinking about the kiss.