Part 7

Jesse's POV

I sat down at the edge of Hanzo's bed after getting some lights on. 'Okay, just keep your back to him so he doesn't see your boner, easy' Hanzo sneezed again. "Could you... get me some tissues?" 'Crap' "Eh, sure darlin'" I tossed him some tissues like I was in a hurry. "So, Hana invited me to a party. She invited you too, but you were sick, so..." I heard a light snore coming from behind. I turned around and saw Hanzo asleep. "Oh, right" 'He should be sleeping, idiot!' I thought to myself as I got closer to him. I just wanted to kiss him again, I longed for a kiss. Our faces was inches apart as I was leaned over him. 'What am I doing?' I got away defeated. "What if he doesn't feel the same way about me?" I muttered to myself.

Hanzo's POV

"Okay, just keep calm and hope that he won't see" I heard Jesse say. I slowly opened my eyes to see him sitting closer to me than I thought. "No, he doesn't feel the same. He was just caught in the moment" My heart felt weird hearing those things. I wanted him though, I wanted to be near him, but I would never agree with that. I closed my eyes again, but not enough for me not to see. I felt a body lean over me, and I tried as hard as possible not blush. I knew it was Jesse. "I'm sorry, darlin'" He said. I opened my eyes as he leaned in closer. Our lips met and we both looked at each other in surprise. We parted for breath. I felt something hard on my thing. 'He's excited' I looked away. Jesse blushed like hell, but he wouldn't budge. So I took the opportunity to lean in for another kiss. "I should probably head home, darlin'" I knew he didn't mean to hurt me, but it still did. I knew that he didn't mean it like that. I refused to look at him, and he refused to look at me. "See you at school tomorrow?" I saw a smile on his face before he left. "Sure" I said, even though he couldn't hear me.

Jesse's POV  

'I almost fucked up there' I sighed as I went back home. Dad and Pa was probably worried. And I haven't really checked out the practice range either. I was half way home when I saw a familiar face. I was shocked, but I didn't want to meet her, not now. "Jesse! Over here!" 'Crap' I turned around. "Angela, hey! How's it goin'?" She sneezed. "Sorry, I've got the flu. I was just out to see if my coworker had opened the cafe" We started walking towards the cafe she owned. "Hanzo's also got the flu" She stopped up. "Hanzo Shimada?" I hesitated for a bit before I answered her. "Yes" A cold wind made me shiver. "Oh, well. I think I should head back, see you" "See ya, Auntie" 'Damn, I called her Auntie again. But why did she leave so quick? I thought she was going to see if the cafe was opened?' I reached home as it began to snow. 'I hope Hanzo gets better soon though'