Part 12

Jesse's POV

We got separated very soon after we came through the doors. I had been hiding the fact that I wasn't actually allowed to be here. My grades had dropped so much that Ana banned me from coming, but I still did, for him, for Hanzo. I eventually found Hana's group, consisting of Hana, Lena, Amelie, Lucio, Jamison and Mako. "Anyone seen Hanzo?" Lucio's expression changed, he looked kinda mad. "No, sorry" I was surprised by his tone. Amelie came up to me. "He's over there" She pointed in the direction to where Hanzo stood alone. "Hey! McCree, get over here!" I recognized the voice of Reinhardt. 'Crap'

Hanzo's POV

I heard someone yelling after Jesse. He came up to me. "Dance with me" He swayed me onto the dancing floor. "I can't-" Reinhardt came in a straight line towards us. "You aren't allowed-" Students looked at him. "I mean, he's allowed to- He's-. I didn't mean it like that- he. Just continue dancing everybody!" I chuckled. "Ah, I understand" Jesse led me outside. "Hanzo, I have to know- did you go to Hana's party?" I looked over at Jesse with a worried look. "No, wh-" Jesse swiped me up in his arms, I was impressed by his strength. "Wha-" "That's all the proof  I needed" He kissed me, he kissed me with passion. When we broke apart, I could finally ask. "What's happening?" Jesse refused to look at me. "There was a rumor... about you telling people at Hana's party you had been using me and calling me an idiot" I took my hands on Jesse's shoulders. "Jesse, I would never betray you, I would never do such things behind your back, I'm an honest guy" Tears started forming in Jesse's eyes. "Of course, I should've just asked you from the beginning . I'm so sorry for hurting you" I hugged him. "You thought I had done something bad, I understand. And, well, I thought I had hurt you" Jesse tightened his grip around my neck. "What did you and Angela talk about?" I blushed. "Well, I can't back down now" I kissed him one more time on his lips. "Will you move into the apartment with me?" "Is that your declaration of love, darlin?" I blushed even more. "Maybe..." Jesse whispered in my ear. "Yes" It sent shivers down my spine. "Shall we have a blast at this party or not?" "Wait, I have something for you" I took a little box out of my pocket. "Angela gave me a recipe on Swiss chocolate" Jesse smirked at me. "Why thank you, darlin"

Jesse's POV  

I caught Lucio's glare as we went in. Hanzo had taken hold of my hand without me noticing. 'So Lucio was actually jealous' Hanzo led me outside again, but out a different door. "Where-" He hushed me. We walked and we walked, and just right before I gave up, we were standing at the same place two days ago. Hanzo kissed me again. "You... shouldn't, I might-" "It's okay, I noticed the other times" My face went from pink to red. Hanzo laughed. "I love you, Jesse"

"I love ya too, darlin"

That's the end of this book, hope you liked it. Please check out my other books. If you're interested, please follow me.

BTW, If you want a book two, let me know! I might have a great idea, but I won't be doing it without your support. The chapters will be longer and more of. I look forward to your answers!

-CrystaFox