~part two~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR (POV)

The entire day after that I couldn't shake the feeling I had when I woke up from my nightmare, It was so.. Dark and horrible. But I struggled keeping it under control while I was at work. And luckily enough I wasn't late, I got there and did my normals day of work and my boss even wanted me to stay behind and lock up after everyone else went home which was a good plus since she thought I was capable of doing so!

When I went to go lock the doors though I swear the feeling I had just got more intense, I heard someone scream from across the street and quickly locked the doors, and heading to the sound to see what it was. When I found the girl I saw what I only guessed was her boyfriend helping her up. I walked up to her and helped her get on her feet steadily "what happened? Are you okay..?!" I asked, she screamed as if she was being attacked which was weird, I thought we were in a much safer part of town that normally doesn't get much action.

"I'm f-fine.. I just got really dizzy.. A-a I think I passed out..?" She mumbled and I looked at the back of her head which she seemed to be holding onto, she seemed okay so I don't know how she passed out.. "I'm s-sorry to cause such a scene.. I think I just n-need to lay down.." She thanked my for the help and together her and her boyfriend headed to their car, I made sure they were okay until they left before going back to my apartment.

Michael was at his night college when I got home so I had the whole place to myself for a while, I took this time to take a shower, make some ramen and sit at my laptop to relax for a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NIGHTMARES (POV)

I followed a bunch of random people around for a whole day today and like I thought, this world is nothing but a mistake.. Just like error said which was shocking, I usually don't agree with error unless it's about enemies. If it wasn't for the fact I'm stronger than him, he wouldn't have helped me believe it or not. I sighed and sat on a bench in the park. It was quiet but I could tell me just being here has made more than ten times the amount of nightmares as there were before, which was a nice bittersweet taste to me, nightmares always had that effect and I liked it. I might have gotten carried away when I attacked that lady though, the other sans here is already on to me and the last thing I need is someone to alert dream on where I am. Especially when where I am, is in one of his Aus that was unlucky enough to have a hint of bad in it.

A man on a bike was riding past me when his tire hit one of my tentacles and flipped the entire bike, I yelled out in a fit of anger and glared at him, not bothering to get up. "WATCH WHERE YOU RIDE YOUR PIECE OF TRASH NEXT TIME!!" I huffed and grabbed the bike with one of my tentacles, throwing it into a building and watching it fall into a pile of crumbled bike pieces. The man fell on his knees and almost teared up. As if that bike had sentimental value to him. I smirked at the feeling and decided to stay for a while, error always said he liked to have fun tormenting an au before destroying it. I figured I'd try doing the same here.

The man looked at me with tears in his eyes, both angry and scared of me entirely which I wouldn't blame him for but I knew he wasn't dumb enough to do anything to harm me. "You bastard! Maybe I wouldn't run over you if you wouldn't lay out in the middle of the path!" He screamed, rage filling his tone and tears slowly treading down his cheeks.

I scoffed and picked him up by his soul, lifting him into the air and held him infront of me. "Let's make this VERY CLEAR! The ONLY reason your even alive right now is because I'm growing stronger on your negative energy, YOUR BIKE WAS FIRST, YOUR NEXT!" Done making my point I threw him into the tree and got up, teleporting to another spot to stay while I fed on the nightmares and pain of the people in this universe.

I think I'm beginning to like it here, the people need to learn their place, but I'll fix that soon enough.
It's time to have some fun~

EEEEEEK. I MADE ANOTHER PART :D
AND I KNOW, ITS NOT AS LONG AS THE OTHER PART BUT I WANTED TO GET JUST A LITTLE MORE TIME WITH THE LOVABLE GOOPY SKELETON WE CALL NIGHTMARE!!

TBH if anyone has any suggestions I'll be happy to hear them! This is one of the first X readers I've made that I want to me good so I'll be more than happy for tips and ideas!

~Fanta